Old Man's Crush: Garp x OC

(Now listen, if you don't like older men x young readers, I suggest you wait a couple of chapters before reading because the next few are going to be exactly that soooo yeah, enjoy)

Garp was training Coby and Helmeppo, leaving the poor boys panting, sore, and verge of passing out. But the boys got a break when they heard a sweet, soft voice.

"Uhmmm. Garp, sir~ I am your new trainee." Garp, Coby, and Helmeppo all looked at the bluenette girl; they couldn't believe someone so pure and innocent looking was accepted as a marine.

"You are Everlyn?" Garp asked, and she flinched at her full name.

"Call me Eve or Evie but never by the first name again." She said. The tone in her voice shocked Garp, and he grinned. This girl looked pure but had a sharp tongue.

"I see well you made it in time..." he said, walking toward her throwing her a punch, also known as the fist of love.

"Garp, sir, she is !!" Coby and Helmeppo yelled, fearing He would hurt her, but they cut short when she dodged t and landed gracefully on his shoulder.

"Task. Old man.. you are too slow..." she said, and the two younger boys sweatdropped.

"She is fast."

"We could never dodge one of those punches."

"Well, I'm impressed no newbie could ever dodge the fist of love."

"Ewww, if you are giving me the fist of love, does that mean you love me?" Garp blinked, and pink dusted his cheeks as Sengoku grinned.

"Don't go assuming that!"

"You said it.... not me anyway I'm ready for training." She said, jumping back to the ground next to Coby and Helmeppo.

"We don't stand a chance against her," Helmeppo said.

"I could train you guys after Garp trains you guys so you guys can be on my level."

"Really!?" They said, and Garp's eyebrow twitched.

"Sure, but my training might be worst than his I've been training since I was three, soo...." she said. The boys paled.

"Never mind." Garp laughed heartily before he ended up attacking the trio in hand-to-hand combat. The boys were getting hit, but the girl gracefully dodged the attacks. She jumped in the air when Garp wasn't paying attention, and right before he could hit the boys, she held the knife to his throat.

"Dead..."

"What? You would have been dead if you followed through with your attack. The blade is at your neck."

"This is hand to hand, though."

"Rule 3205 in the marine guide, "if you know you don't stand a chance, anything and everything could be used during a fight even if it's not fair." Is that not in the marine guide?" Evie asked, and Garp's mouth dropped open, as did her weapon.

"Sengoku, are you sure this guy is supposed to train me?" She asked, walking back to him. Garp watched the younger girl go back.

"She is our age and yet so much stronger," Coby said.

"No, I'm 23. I might be Helmeppo's age, but I'm not your age Coby..." Evie said. Garp stood up. "Training is over. Go get rest."

"Yes, sir..." the boys said, running to their room before Garp could change his mind.

"Yes, I am sure, Evie. Don't worry. You will soon be Training." Sengoku walked away, and Evie pouted, leaving her with Garp. Garp liked this girl. She was aggressive and strong.

"So you really wanna train?" He asked, and Evie turned to him.

"Yes, I do... "

"Follow me then." He said, leading her to the jungle. Evie shrugged, following him as they walked to the heart of the jungle before stopping. He turned to her and stood there.

"Come at me with everything you got." He said, and Evie got into position before going with her attacks. Garp dodged them with ease which frustrates Evie. Garp was more serious than before, and it wasn't long before Evie was out of breath. She managed a few hits, but he was faster than she anticipated.

"You...were playing around earlier." She said.

"Yepp, I didn't have to be serious, the guys, but you, I realized I do if I want you to have the proper training he said, attacking her again. His speed was faster than before, and before she knew it, she was against the tree with his body close to hers and his hand around her neck loosely. Her eyes widen slightly. No one has even been able to do that. He dropped his hands, looking at her.

"Hmm. This...is a nice view." Garp grinned. Evie blinked, confused, before following Garp's gaze, and she blushed a deep red.

"You...perverted old man."

"Can't this old man have a crush!"

"I..... You, you don't even know me!"

"So? I don't care." He leaned his face closer to hers. But he left enough room for her to leave, but she stayed still. She blushed but hugged his neck as he pressed his lips to hers.

"Training is gonna be fun..." Garp said, pulling away.

"If my father knew you just kissed me, he would have a cow."

"He won't know. Plus, I know you like me too, so it's okay." Garp said.

"Shut yo, you old man!" Eve laughed, pressing her lips to his again, this time hugging his neck, and he hugged her waist.

"This will be our meeting place for your training," Garp said.

"Better be real, Training. You can kiss me and cuddle me in my room." She is laughing.

"You are too cute and pure, my heart..." Garp said, and she shook her head.

"I can't believe this old man was my crush back then and now...hell, I can't believe I fell in love with you again after so long not seeing you."

"I love you to Evie."

"Hehehe, I was right. Your fist of love does mean you love me ."

"Shut it..."