Too Cute: Shachi x Reader

You were the shyest member of The Heart Pirates, and because of that, you had caught the heart of Shachi. Every time you passed him by, he would stop just watching you. Whenever you were thankful to him, you would kiss his cheek, making him blush hard. Penguin, his best friend, had picked up on his feelings for you. So that led to Shachi being teased quite often. It didn't help any that Law had noticed his feelings for you.

"So when do you plan to confess Shachi-ya?" Law leaned against the door as he watched Shachi watch you cuddle against Bepo as you slept. Shachi's head snapped towards his captain, and he looked away, blushing.

"Uhm... what are you talking about?" He asked, trying to act confused. Penguin raised an eyebrow at his best friend before shaking his head.

"You can't fool captain, plus your feelings are very obvious. Only she is too naive to realize your feelings for her." Penguin said. Shachi coughed, trying to think of a way to change the subject, but Law beat him to it.

"You can't even do chores around her when she passes you by."

"C-Can we not talk about this? She is right there." Shachi mumbled with a heavy blush covering it with his hat. Penguin and Law shared a look with a smirk. Shachi had dread fill him when Penguin went to wake her up.

"(Y/N), the captain wants you," Penguin said. Shachi paled as his eyes widened, looking at his captain. Law walked to his office, and Shachi began to freak out. He knew he couldn't go against his captain, but he felt his heartbeat race.

You slowly woke up and blushed at how close Penguin was. You removed yourself from the cuddly bear before stretching and yawning.

"You said Captain-Kun needed me?" You asked, and Penguin nodded his head as he sat beside his best friend again.

1"O-Okay, thank you.." You say before smiling at Shachi and waving. Shachi looked away, waving back, and Penguin couldn't help but laugh as you passed by. You headed to Law's office before knocking on the door.

"Come in (Y/N)-ya~" You walked in to see Law turning from his desk to look at you. You closed the door behind you, and you looked down.

"Did I do something wrong, captain-Kun?" You asked in a timid voice. Law chuckled softly. He couldn't ever be cold towards you. You were so sweet, innocent, and just plain pure. He honestly forgot why you became a pirate.

"No, you didn't (Y/N)-ya, I just had a question for you."

"Oh, that's a relief. What is the question?" You asked, tilting your head. Law searched your eyes, staying quiet for a few minutes before asking the question.

"What do you think of Shachi?" You blinked at the odd question before shrugging slightly.

"He is nice. We hardly ever talk, though. He always looks away from me when I wave or say hi. I don't think he likes me much." You said, playing with the hem of your shirt. Law blinked before nodding his head slightly before carrying on with his questioning.

"Okay, I have an idea of how you feel about him, but I am talking about dating. Would you date Shachi?" He asked. Your face erupted into flames that could put Eustass's hair to shame. Law smirked at your reaction as you began to stutter out your response. You began shaking.

"I-I-I....U-Uhmm..."

"I will take that as a yes (Y/N)-ya." He smirked.

"That's it.." You blinked, confused, before slowly leaving his office. You kept your head down as you past several of the crewmates. Normally you would smile at them, but they could see you were a blushing mess. You walked back into the living room, where Shachi and Penguin were sitting. Shachi noticed how red your face was. His heart almost burst with how cute you were, but he wondered what the captain had said to you.

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" Shachi asked. You quickly nodded your head, avoiding eye contact with him. He blinked before wishing and praying his captain didn't reveal Shachi's secret crush on you.

"Shachi, come here!" Law yelled from his office. Shachi flinched at his tone. You looked up quickly before going to your room. You didn't want to face anyone at this moment because you were so embarrassed. You thought you hid your feelings for the male quite well despite him not returning your feelings.

Shachi walked into his office to see his smirking captain. Shachi gulped slightly as he closed the door behind him.

"Kiss her."

"W-What!?"

"Well, she thinks you don't like her. I also asked her if she would date you, and well, she just blushed and could barely get a word out. Kiss her."

"That means nothing," Shachi said with an extremely red face, but Law glared at Shachi. Shachi gulped before nodding his head slightly. He made his way out of the office before heading towards the living room, but Penguin led him towards your room.

"She went to her room." He whispered before pushing Shachi in that direction. Shachi slowly made his way towards your room, and he just stood there for a few moments. He raised his hand before knocking on the door.

"C-Come in." You said you pushed away from the desk you were sitting at. Your eyes widened when you saw Shachi. He smiled at you gently before walking in and closing the door. He secretly locked it before looking around.

"Uhm... nice room." He said awkwardly. You smiled shyly before standing up.

"Thank you, h-how can I help you?" You ask, gaining enough confidence to look up at him. He smiled slightly, making his way to you. When you noticed his advancement, you backed up against the wall.

"I just wanted to...do this." He said, pinning you to the wall. You let out a small squeak. He wasted no time and placed his lips on yours. Your eyes widened, and you froze in shock. You never thought that Shachi would kiss you or like you in the same way you did.

Shachi assumed Law was wrong since you didn't kiss back, but once you came over your shock, you began to kiss him back. He smiled into the kiss, and he licked your bottom lip. You parted your lips before wrapping your arms around his neck. The kiss grew more heated, and Shachi pressed himself against you. You let a quiet moan out when he sucked on your tongue. That sound made Shachi grin into the kiss.

You both parted from the kiss, and a string of saliva connected your lips. Your face was red, and you looked up at him. He stroked your cheek before pecking your lips quickly, before hugging you to him.

"You thought I didn't like you?" He asked against your hair.

"You always looked away and never talked to me. So I just thought I was somehow an annoyance to you." You whisper with a blush. Shachi tilted your head up, kissing your nose.

"I was just embarrassed because I would blush or stutter every time you were around. That's why I looked away and didn't talk. It was the exact opposite. I love you." He said with a smile. You smile back before hugging him tightly.

"I love you to Shachi." Shachi nuzzled your hair with a smile,

"So, does this mean you will be my girlfriend?"

"Y-Yeah, if you want me to be." You say, looking down. Shachi laughed softly.

"You are so cute. I can't handle it. Of course, I want you to be my girlfriend." You couldn't help the growing smile, and Shachi picked you up, laying you on the bed. You cuddled into his side. He wrapped an arm around your waist, holding you tightly.