Love Story: Spandam x Reader

[Spandam is OOC]

You closed your eyes and ran to the balcony in your white dress. The wind flew through your hair, looking out over the garden, and there you saw him. Purple hair, a suit with a leather mask on. You heard him mumbling something to your father, but your father yelled at him. The guy turned away but not before looking at you, smiling before walking away. You blushed to wonder who that guy was.

"Daddy. Who was that?"

"Another peasant was trying to ask for your hand in marriage." You blinked and looked back at him as he was now out of sight.

"Don't get any ideas." He said, knowing you all too well before leaving and going back into the castle.

"He never asks what I want." You mumble before walking around before hiding when you see the guy again. He was doing yard work in your garden. You continued to peek around at him, seeing how handsome he was. You always fell for the weird ones, and he certainly was one of the weird ones. He noticed you and smirked before continuing.

"You know if you wanna spy on me, you might want to be a little more sneaky." You gasped and blushed, hiding. He made his way to you and whispered in your ear.

"Don't bother hiding. I already saw you." He said, and you turned around, blushing at the closeness. He backed away and looked off to the side.

"I was told to stay away from you..." You say.

"I know and that you should."

"But I don't want to."

"So you want to break your father's rules."

"Does it mean I get to spend time with you?" He laughed, tapping your nose.

"Just stay here. Please don't follow me. I am not your Romeo."

"But yet you want to. Since you wanted to marry me."

"Do you want me to marry you?"

"I don't know. Do I?" He laughed and started to leave.

"Hey, wait, take me with you."

"Not a chance."

"Please? All we have to do is run... you will be the prince, and I will be the princess."

"You are crazy. Princess (Y/N), and that is why I fell for you. But this isn't a love story."

"It could be a love story. All you have to do is say yes." He grinned and came back, holding your chin capturing your lips. You melted, but he moved away, this time leaving you there.

"In due time, my princess."

"Spandam..."

"So you do know my name."

"Of course..." You say, smiling as he disappeared. You sighed, walking back to the castle.

Weeks went by, and you hadn't seen your first love. You realized you loved the guy you met when you couldn't get him out of your head. Just as you were about to lay down, a knock came on your window. You turned to see him, the guy you missed so much. You ran to the window, and he jumped in.

"Where have you been?"

"Busy."

"Lame excuse." You pouted, and he pecked your lips once more.

"Missed me?"

"Of course, you can't just kiss a girl then not show up for weeks."

"What if I told you I was proving myself to your father?"

"What?" Spandam knelt on one knee, and you covered your mouth.

"Marry me (Y/N). You never have to be alone. I'll love you, and that's all I know. I talked to your dad. He'll pick out a white dress. It's a love story. Baby, just say yes." You cover your mouth before hugging him tightly.

"Of course." He grasped your hand, placed the ring on it, and then got up and kissed you. You giggled, and you guys swayed in the moonlight.