7 Minutes In Heaven: Caesar Clown

You reached your hand into the bucket and felt around. Once you felt something smooth, you pulled it out. It was a flask, and you blinked. What the heck, a flask. Gas started to surround you, and you failed. Zoro grabbed his swords, Luffy got ready, Ussop, Nami, and Chopper freaked out, and Sanji got prepared to fight next to Franky. You heard that creepy laugh as you felt a hand be put on your shoulder, and you turned to see Caesar. You looked at Nami pleadingly.

"Please tell me I don't have to go in there. I don't need a second turn."

"We will keep the door unlocked for you (Y/N). If anything happens, either A scream or B run." Nami said.

"I will stand next to the door with the Ero cook," Zoro said, and Sanji nodded, ignoring the comment. You sighed as Nami gently led you to the closet and gave an apologizing smile.

"I will make it up to you (Y/N). I will cut your debt by 3/4."

"Gee, thanks Nami." You rolled your eyes before stepping into the closet with that gas clown you hate most. At this moment, you rather be in here with Kaido or Akainu. But nope, with him. You stayed as close to the door as possible.

"Shalulululu, are you scared of me?"

"What no gas bastard." You mumbled but kept your hand on the door in case. Before you could even breathe in, he was behind you, blocking the door.

"Let's play this game."

"Not a chance."

"I am not giving you much choice. I can easily remove the air from this closet, and I can suffocate you." He smirked, and you paled more, backing away from him. He placed his hands on your waist and leaned in, capturing your lips. You squeezed your eyes shut, not kissing back because you didn't agree to this. You didn't agree to this game, Nami made you play, and now you are stuck in a closet with this guy that can easily kill you. He grew frustrated that you weren't kissing back and bit your lip hard, which made you gasp and try to pull away, but this only gave him access to your cavern as he slipped his tongue into your mouth. You blushed heavily, feeling his tongue play with yours. Before you knew it, your body and mind weren't on the same page, and you started to kiss back, leaning into it more.

Your mind was telling your body to stop, but it refused to. You wrapped your hands around his neck before taking the chance to pull away for air. He grinned and floated towards the door.

"Our time is almost up, dear. I will be coming back for you."

"A-As if..." You looked at the ground leaving the closet.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah, I am Zoro, thanks."