7 Minutes In Heaven: Kaku

Once you reached your hand in you, felt around and pulled out a stuffed giraffe. You blinked at how cute it was and smiled before holding it up.

"Whose cute giraffe?" You asked, and Kaku stood up, walking past you. You sweatdropped and looked at your best friend, Zoro. He grabbed his swords, and you sighed, walking into the closet. You heard the door closed and locked behind you.

"Uhm, it's cute. Here you go."

"You can keep it," Kaku said, grinning slightly. You couldn't even see him because he was wearing all black, and it didn't help any that you were in a dark closet.

"Thanks, that is sweet of you, Kaku." You said, walking deeper into the closet, but your foot caught on something or someone, and you fell. You closed your eyes, expecting the compact with the floor, but instead, you were pressed against someone's chest. Well, not anyone's chest Kaku's chest. You blushed and pulled back, holding the stuffed animal to your chest.

"Sorry, Kaku, I didn't see you there."

"It's okay. It's dark." He said, his hands still on your waist even though you pulled from his chest.

"Uhm, Kaku?"

"(Y/N), let's play this game. I mean, if you want to, that is." Kaku scratched his nose out of habit, becoming shy. You smiled and stepped close to him again.

"I do want to play this game." Kaku smiled and leaned in to kiss you sweetly. He moved his hands, so his arms were around your waist. You wrapped your arms around his neck. He pushed you against the wall gently and continued to kiss you. You hummed into the kiss removing his hat and placing it on your head. He chuckled into the kiss before moving the kiss to your neck. You blushed and gasped as he kissed your neck and went back to your lips, kissing you sweetly. He nipped at your bottom lip before tugging on it, and you parted your lips gently, and he slipped his tongue past your lips, playing with your own. He tasted sweet, and you noted that you wanted to keep this going. He pulled away when the air was needed, and a string of saliva connected your lips.

"How much time do we have left?" He asked.
"We still have 4 minutes." You replied, and he nodded and went back to kissing you deeply, and he held you tightly to his chest. Your hands trailed down to his face, and you held it gently, your heart pounding in your chest as you shifted slightly. He pulled away just as the light filled the room. Your face was flushed, and Nami smirked when she saw you wearing his hat.

"Well, don't you look cute (Y/N)."

"S-Shut up." You said, looking away, getting out of the closet, forgetting you had the hat, but the hat was taken off your head, and the stuffed animal was placed in your hands, and you blinked, looking at Kaku, and he grinned winking at you. You sat down beside Zoro again, and Zoro couldn't help but grin.

"Hey (Y/N), what is that on the giraffe?" You blinked and looked at the paper, and you read it before looking at Kaku. He met your gaze and motioned his head to leave the party.
The note said:
'(Y/N) I want to get to know you more. Let's ditch the party and go on a date.' You smiled.

"I see. Then no need to answer me. Go ahead. Be back, though. I don't want to find my best friend dead." Zoro said, grinning at you, and you hugged him and snuck out of the party, meeting Kaku. He took your hand. You guys walked around the city since it was quiet. You leaned over and pecked his nose before looking away, and he chuckled.