Seriousness: Bartolomeo x Reader

"(Y/N), quit pacing back and forth. I am getting dizzy while watching you." Your crewmate said, crossing his arms.

"I can't...stop watching me pace around if you are getting dizzy." You snapped at him. You have been pacing back and forth for two hours now. You were nervous because the one person you didn't want to see was on the Island. Bartolomeo. You thought he was only obsessed with Luffy. Boy, were you wrong, really, really wrong?

"Why are you so nervous anyway?" He asked. You went to open your mouth, but your face paled slightly.

"(Y/N)~Senpai!" You froze on the spot, and your crewmate saw Bartolomeo, and just like that, he began laughing. He now understood why you were so nervous now. It made sense.

"Oh, your boyfriend is here." You glared at him, sending daggers through his soul. He laughed, walking away as Bartolomeo stood in front of you with heart-shaped eyes.

"H-Hey Bartolomeo." You say with a soft smile. You never had the heart to tell Bartolomeo to screw off because he was sweet. He was just as he would say, in love with you. Bartolomeo blushed at your smile before opening his arms shyly.

"Hug?"

"Uhm, I got to go." You say, turning around quickly, but Bartolomeo gently gripped your wrist.

"(Y/N) senpai, stay for a moment." His voice was gentle, and you couldn't tell him no. He always had that look, like he was so happy to be with you. You were truly too nice for your good.

"O-Okay, Bartolomeo." You say softly. His grin widened, and he hugged you tightly. Your sweat dropped awkwardly, hugging the green hair male back. You notice your crew was laughing at your situation. Despite you being a captain, they enjoyed teasing you.

"Let's go."

"Where too?"

"Somewhere, it's extremely nice. I think you will like it." He said, pulling you off away from everyone until you both were alone. Somewhere along the way, Bartolomeo gained some confidence and laced his fingers with yours. However, he had a huge blush covering his cheeks.

"I can't believe it. I am alone with (Y/N) senpai." He fanboyed. Just then, he came to a complete stop before walking behind you. You grew tense as he covered your eyes.

"Trust me, okay. I won't let you fall." He said. You slowly nodded your head before feeling him push you in the direction. After a few more minutes of walking you, both arrived at a clearing. He moved his hands, and you saw a clearing near a waterfall. On the ground laid a blanket with a picnic set up for you two.

Your eyes widened as you took in the scenery, and he smiled at your reaction.

"It's beautiful here."

"Yeah, I stumbled across some of it, and I thought of you." His voice got a bit low, and he held your waist. You blinked several times before looking up at him. Instead of showing his fanboy side, he was more serious, yet you could still see the nervousness in his eyes.

"Wow, I am at a loss for words, Bartolomeo. Thank you." You say with a smile.

"I hope you don't mind having a picnic with me, senpai."

"Oh, of course not. You worked too hard on this." You say, pecking his cheek. That one action almost made Bartolomeo pass out, but he managed to catch himself before falling.

You blinked before he started to guide you to the blanket. You sat down, crossed your legs, and looked around. You didn't feel Bartolomeo's eyes on you. He took in your appearance. You were absolutely beautiful, and it was no wonder you had his heart.

"(Y/N) senpai~" his voice trailed off as you looked at him with your piercing (e/c) eyes.

"Yes, Bart?" You asked, which made him shift in his seat.

"I...uhm...ILOVEYOUALOT(Y/N)YOUSREREALLUBEAUTIFUL." He exclaimed fast.

"Uhm, what? Slow down."

"Sorry. I'm just scared." He said, looking down. You gently tilted his head up, which made Bartolomeo a mess on the inside. He looked up at you before quickly pressing his lips to yours.

Your eyes widen at the kiss when you felt his on yours. You froze on the spot, gently clenched his shirt holding him closer. Bartolomeo smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around your waist.

He gently laid you on the blanket before hovering over you. He moved his lips against yours. You moved your arms to wrap them around his neck. His lips were soft, and you enjoyed the kiss. You had no idea Bartolomeo could kiss like this.

He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You parted your lips to allow him entrance. He moved his tongue inside and began to explore your warm cavern. You let a moan out past your lips which made Bartolomeo blush at the sound.

Bartolomeo sucked on your tongue, which made you pull him closer as another mewl left your lips. Once air finally became necessary, he pulled back, leaning his forehead against yours. You had a blush dusting your cheeks. Your eyes were closed still as you caught your breath.

"Wow..." you whispered. Bartolomeo watched your face as you soon met his eyes.

"All seriousness. I love you (Y/N)." He said, stroking your cheek. You never saw this side of the fanboy, and it made your heart pound.

"Will you please go out with me?"

"I would love to." You answered, pressing your lips back to his. Bartolomeo's seriousness disappeared, and he began to fanboy that you both were dating now.

You couldn't help but laugh at him as he wrapped himself around you. You both ate in silence, and for once, you were smiling because of the green-haired male. Who would have thought he could change your way of thinking.

Maybe it was because you were scared of dating, and the feelings were always there. You didn't know the reason why but you didn't mind. He may be a handful, but you felt like it would be worth it.