Pervy Old Man: Garp x Young! Reader

Fluff/Very little Lime
Warning: perverted flirting, old man x young reader

You were one of the newer additions to the marines. Sengoku had taken a liking to you, after seeing your single handily stand up to some of the pirates that attacked your home. After seeing how strong you were, and how much fight and fire you had he offered a spot on the marines. You accepted after integrating him about the pay.

Now you wore a short skirt, with a marines shirt, and small black heels. It's not like it would affect your fighting anyway but since you joined you became an assistant to Monkey D. Garp. Most women your age would have felt intimidated by him just by the way he would stare. You weren't though, in fact, you often found yourself teasing the old man. It soon became a game between the two that no one picked up on.

"Old man, quit staring at my ass," you said and he let out a loud laugh. You rolled your eyes though you were laughing quietly to yourself.

"I can't help it, it's right there," he hummed and came up behind you. He squeezed it, which made you gasp and let a small moan out.

"Perverted old man." You pretended to be upset as you turned around and crossed your arms. He pulled you to him and placed your hand on his chest slightly.

"You like it though, can't deny that," he had a smug look on his face and you hummed.

"Maybe~" you purred slightly and brushed your lips against his. Suddenly you both heard a knock on the door, and Garp went back to his desk. At that moment Sengoku came in and you were adjusting things on the bottom shelf again. Sengoku's eyes trailed before adverting his gaze back to Garp.

"You need to finish your paperwork, I need it by the end of the day. Quit slacking off."

"I will have it done."

"I believe that even less. (Y/N), make sure he finishes his work. That is your main priority."

"Something tells me I am less of an assistant and more of a babysitter." You adjusted your skirt and Sengoku met your eyes.

"That's exactly what you are. I just had to find a fancy way to put it."

"Ehh the money is good, so I don't mind it."

"That's mean, I am capable without a babysitter."

"No, you aren't~," you and Sengoku said in unison and he huffed as he continued to eat his rice crackers.

"Well I got my work to do, I figured he wasn't doing his work," Sengoku massaged his temples slightly before leaving. Once you both were sure that Sengoku was gone, Garp turned his attention to you.

"Come here, princess."

"Hmm?" You tilted your head to the side and walked close to him. He suddenly pulled you into his lap and you let out a small laugh.

"Focus on your work."

"Only if I get a reward for it."

"A kiss?" You asked thinking and Garp grinned and tightened one arm around your waist as he began to get to work. While he was working you leaned over and began to place small kisses on his neck, cheek, and back down. It was backward but that was the best way to keep him focused. Your arms wrapped around his shoulders, as you made yourself comfortable in his lap.

"I can get used to this, just as I thought I was going to retire."

"I mean... even if you retire who said we have to stop? Plus I heard Akainu was going to take over after Sengoku. I will be leaving my post anyway."

"Fair enough, " he mumbled as you sucked on his neck before parting.

"Plus, I think I kinda like you. Even if you are old and perverted."

"You know, you can quit calling me old."

"Nah, unless you want me to call you daddy," you teased. He gripped his pen tighter and you laughed as you felt something poking you. You rolled your hips slightly before getting up, but as soon as you stood up he forced you to sit back down.

"Stay," his breath was rather heavy. You could tell he was holding himself back and you blushed.

"Alright."

He went back to work, faster than before. You laid your head against his chest and he glanced at you. He pressed a small kiss to the top of your head and rubbed your sides and you closed your eyes. There were times like this that you enjoyed Garp holding you. He was so warm and wasn't always a perve but that was only the icing on the cake.