A Different Kind of Love: Kaido x OC

Abigail was branded as an enslaved person, and it took her a long time before anyone wanted to buy her. Everyone thought she was ugly, useless with no talents. The last part wasn't true. She had a gift for communicating with nature, singing, and dancing. It was like one of those princess fairytale stories. To the normal eye, she wasn't ugly either. The Celestial Dragons, just like young and pure women. And Abigail was young but not pure, just a reminder she was enslaved; she was sold a few times but got sold right back to the auction house. It has been maybe four years since she last been own. She didn't complain, though. That just meant she had to bear the torture of the workers there.

Abigail was washing the floor, which had someone's blood on it. She gagged at the smell and the sight but continued to clean. She felt a strong arm around her waist picking her up. She gasped and turned to face the intruder who picked her up.

"Such a pretty slave, no one bought her yet?" Okay, the guy who picked her up was super huge, like giant like. He kept looking at her, admiring her beauty, and she turned her head with a blush.

"Master Kaido, you don't want her. She has been used and spits back out multiple times. She has no talent, and she is just plain useless." The owner of the auction house said.

"What's your name, woman?"

"Abigail."

"I am taking you with me."

"W-What?" Her eyes widened, shocked, the owner tried to get Kaido to take someone else, but he only glared at him and gave him money for Abigail. He carried her out and placed and placed her on the ship. Abigail had no idea what Kaido had planned for her, but she knew it would be better than the auction house or worst. But she has already been at the bottom of the barrel, so she doubts it could be worst.

"This collar gots to go. If something happens. I don't want it to explode on you." He said and got down to her height. He took the key, removed it before tossing it into the ocean, and put a much more comfortable and cute collar on Abigail.

"My kitten."

"Eh?" Abigail burst into flames, redness going from her ears to her feet, and Kaido only laughed.

"So cute. I am keeping you." She felt small under his stare and backed away, but he stepped closer to her.

"Are you afraid of me?" She took two steps back and kept quiet. He had her pinned to the wall of his body, and she looked to the side. This guy was huge, and she felt intimidated by him. He sighed and picked her up, carrying her to his room.

"M-Master..."

"Kaido."

"What?"

"Call me Kaido."

"But why?"

"Because I said, and I prefer a beauty like you to call me by my name, not what other enslavers told you to call them." He growled, laying you on his chest once he laid down. He kept one hand on your back, keeping you to his chest.

"O-Okay, Kaido. Uhm, why did you buy me?"

"Because I know exactly who you are."

"You do?"

"The nature whisperer, also known as the nature princess. All animal plants fall in love with you and your amazing voice." You blinked up at him, and he looked down at you.

"How did you..."

"I have been searching for you for a long time. And when I heard they enslaved you and broke you in ways that should never have happened, I grew enraged.

"I see... so...you don't want me as a slave?"

"Nope. I want you to become my wife instead. And stand beside me, not behind me." You buried your face in his chest, blushing.

"Don't worry. I will give you time to come around and let you answer for yourself. I won't force you."

"I never knew you were so gentle... I heard you were ruthless."

"Don't get it twisted, Abigail. I am ruthless, but anybody who has half of a brain should know that you can cause damage if you want to. And you are beautiful, so it's only natural I fell in love with you and want to be gentle with you."

"I see. Thanks so much, Kaido. This means a lot...But what's with the cat collar?" He grinned at you, and you blinked.

"It's looking good on. You need a tail and ears. And I would probably fall over and die. So I just put the collar on you."

"Pervert." You smacked his chest gently, and he laughed heartily.

"You aren't scared of me anymore."

"Well, now I know the motives and know you mean no harm. So I have no reason to fear you."

"That makes me happy if you feared me, I would have been upset." He said, looking at the ceiling.

"Everyone fears me because of my height." He said. You looked at him, crawled up to his face, and pecked his cheek. He blinked and looked at you, and you smiled.

"Well, you can't blame them. You said it yourself. You are ruthless."

"They don't try to get to know me, though. Deep down, I am a softy and want someone close." He said.

"Well, you have me now. You did, after all, save me, so I don't plan on leaving you now." You smiled shyly, and he laughed heartily before giving you a quick kiss on your lips.

"This will certainly be interesting, love," Kaido said, nuzzling your hair.