See You Again: Sanji x Reader

You woke up on your ship and saw that you were docked. You blinked several times, realizing you were alone beside one of your crewmates, keeping watch. Everyone else was gone. You shrugged your shoulders, getting up, yawning, and stretching your arms.

"Good afternoon, sleeping beauty." Your crewmate, Bryce said. You gave him your signature grin as he walked up the stairs. You glanced at his ass, and your eyes turned a golden color.

"(Y/N) stop staring through my pants."

"Sorry, sorry."

"Sure you are."

"You have a nice ass, though." You said before running off of the ship before he could shoot you. You laughed, dodging his bullets as you ran away from your ship. Once you were out of shooting distance, you slowed your pace down and headed to town. You stopped once you realized how big the town was, and you should have asked Bryce where the crew went.

"Shit, I can't go back now, though. He is going to put a bullet through me. I guess I will have to either ask around or look around." You said to yourself, walked around town. You yawned again as several people stared at you. You looked through buildings ignoring the stares. You were hoping to find your crew somewhere.

"Ugh, where are they?" You mumbled to yourself before going up to a stand to ask an elderly woman.

"Hello, miss, do you perhaps know where a crew of pirates might be?" She nodded and pointed in the direction that they went. You got excited and made your way in that direction. You looked through the building that she pointed to and saw it wasn't your crew but The Straw Hat crew.

"Wrong crew." You said you started walking again but froze mid-step.

"Wait a minute. The straw hat crew means....Mr. Prince is somewhere around here. Hehe." You had a thing for cooks, and a cook like Sanji made you weak in the knees. It didn't help you want to see what he was packing underneath his clothes. You shook your head vigorously, trying to keep your thoughts clean. Yeah, you were a pervert, and you didn't use your X-Ray vision responsibly. Who would?

You began looking for the cook, and it didn't take you long to find Sanji at all. There he stood, looking at different spices. You bit your lip. You began to make your way to the same stand before standing next to him. He looked at you as you pretended to look at the spices. His eyes turned heart shape.

"What a beautiful lady~" He began to do a tornado dance. The stand owner sweatdropped, and you couldn't help but grin. You turn to look at him, and he is doing a tornado dance.

"Do you mind telling me what spice is best for capturing your attention?" You asked so casually it turned out smooth. He blushed and almost got another nosebleed. Your eyes turned a golden color again as you began to look at him up and down. Your eyes landed on his crotch. That's when he realized you were part of the (Pirate Crew Name).

"(Y/N) (L/N) with the devil fruit of X-Ray Vision." He said. After the words left his mouth, he felt his blush increase. You were staring through his clothes at his crotch, you licked your lips, and he hid behind his hand, and blood gushed out of his nose as he almost passed out.

"Oops, you weren't supposed to pass out on me." You said, rubbing your neck and looking at the stand owner. He just witnessed the entire thing, and he blushed, walking away. You poked his cheek, cleaning the blood up with a napkin in your pocket.

"Oi~Mr. Prince Charming, wake up. Or do I have to kiss you to wake up?" You said as you continued to poke his cheek, his heart was pounding before he came back to his senses. You were staring at him, and he realized you had cleaned him up. He sat up, holding his head. He looked around and saw that people were moving around them. He stared at you, and you grinned before kissing his nose. His eyes widen."B-Belle, what was that for?"