Closer Than Friends: Zoro x Reader

Warning: Lemon

Zoro's head was in your lap, and your head was resting against the ship. After conversing for about two hours, you both fell asleep. It was normal for you both; your crewmates had picked up on how close you two were. You had a slight crush on the swordsman, but you were okay with being close friends with him. You knew of his past, his weaknesses, and his strengths. He opened up to you about everything which made you happy.

You ran your hands through his hair as you began to wake up from your nap. Zoro nuzzled your palm before turning his head, burying his face into your stomach. You looked down at the green-haired male before pecking his forehead. You still remember when the crew first caught you doing that to Zoro. You were teased for about a month, but now they saw it as a routine.

You looked up at the sky with a smile as you remember the memories you had with everyone on the ship, but you had more of them with Zoro. You were always around Zoro, and you were sure anyone could pick up your feelings for the male. You would even stay up with him when he had to keep watch at night.

Zoro woke up with the feeling of your fingers running through his hair. He looked up at you, and he quietly watched as you looked up at the sky. He felt a ghost smile on his lips as he realized the sun illuminated his eyes. Zoro reached his hand up to stroke your hair out of your face; you blinked softly, looking down at him. You smiled at him, and he sat up from your lap before looking around.

"Is everything okay?" You asked Zoro; he turned back to look at you.

"Yeah, everything is fine. I just wanted to do this without anyone around." He placed his hand on your cheek before capturing your lips in a gentle kiss. Your eyes widened slightly, but you pressed into the kiss. You could feel his tongue swipe against your bottom lip, which you gladly gave him access to. He slipped his tongue past your lips, and you fought for dominance. Zoro easily won and explored your cavern with his wet muscle.

You could taste the booze on his tongue from earlier, and you became addicted to it. You wrapped your arms around Zoro's neck, and he wrapped one arm around your waist. He pulled you into his lap, pressing you against his chest. You moaned into the kiss quietly when he sucked on your tongue. Once your lungs started to burn for air, you parted from the kiss. He leaned his forehead against yours with a smile on his face that made your heartbeat increase.

"Wow..." That was all you could say. Zoro couldn't help but chuckle as he buried his face into your neck. You ran your hands through his hair, which made him sigh against your skin.

"I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you too." You say softly as you lay your head on his shoulder. He turned his head to look at you, rubbing your waist gently. You placed kisses on his neck, which made him close his eyes. Once your lips brushed against that spot that made Zoro shudder, you knew you had found what you were looking for. You nibbled on that spot before sucking and licking it. Zoro let a groan out, and you could feel his bulge poking your inner thigh.

Zoro's hands came to cup one of your breasts over your bikini top. You gasped, letting a moan out; you buried your face into his neck, trying to keep quiet. Zoro smirked when he could feel your nipples hardened at his touch; you whimpered slightly. Zoro pulled away from you before picking you up from the deck.

"Zoro?"

"We are going somewhere more private so that we can continue." He said, heading towards the crows' nest. You nodded your head before placing kisses on his neck again. Once you both arrived at the crows' nest, Zoro closed the door behind him before locking it. He set you on the couch before removing your bikini top, freeing your breasts. He took one nipple into his mouth, sucking and tugging on the hardened bud.