Notes: Law x Reader

You sat in the back of the classroom, doodling in your notebook. You always got to class early, so you didn't have to deal with the crowds. One other person got here early, and he was your crush, along with a million other girls. Trafalgar Law. He had a cold aura to him, but he was popular amongst the women. He was also really smart, excelling in science, especially Anatomy. You knew he wanted to be a doctor. It was no secret to anyone.

You continued to draw in your book just as you heard the door open. You looked up and made eye contact with Law. He nodded his head, you knew he had headphones in, so you didn't bother to use your voice. You waved before turning back to your notebook.

Law walked to his normal seat in the back near the window. So only a seat away from you. No one else sat on the back beside you and him. So through classes majority of the time, the teacher would pair you both for a project.

You were focused on drawing when you noticed a piece of paper slide on your desk. You stopped and looked over at it before at Law. He was looking out the window, not looking at you. You opened the piece of paper to read it.

'(Y/N)-ya sit in this seat next to me. We will have a new student, and any seat not filled will go to him. I doubt I will want to be his partner. He sounds like an idiot. I rather you be my partner.' You blinked several times. You looked back at him, and he stared back at you with his steel-grey eyes. You gathered your stuff, moving into the seat next to Law. You saw a ghost smile on his lips. You smiled before going back to drawing.

The class soon filed in, and soon after, the teacher came in with a redhead guy. You assumed this was the new student Law was talking about. Law rolled his eyes at the guy before looking outside again. You looked between the two before looking over at the redhead. He looked at you with a smirk. You shifted in your seat.

"Class, this is Eustass Kidd. Treat him well. Kidd, you can sit next to (Y/N) in the last seat in the back row. He grinned, seeing the only seat next to you. You shifted slightly. You saw another note on your desk from Law. You opened it before reading it.

'Ignore him if he does anything. He is an idiot.' You blinked several times before nodding your head at Law. This was the most that Law had ever talked to you about that didn't involve a class project. The teacher began teaching, and Kidd narrowed his eyes at Law, but Law paid him no attention. You forced your eyes on the board, writing down the notes.

Once class started, you packed your stuff up, heading to your next bell. As you began to walk, someone grabbed your wrist. You quickly turned around to see Kidd.

"You should ditch class and show me around."

"I rather not. Exams are coming up. I need to be in class."

"Damn, you are a nerd." You narrowed your eyes slightly before walking away again.

"Hey, I wasn't done talking to you bitch." Kidd growled at you. You ignored him speed walking to your next class, but he gripped your wrist tightly.

"Owe, let go. I got to get to class before I'm late." You said, trying to get out of his grip.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because she said so, Eustass let her go." You turned your head to see Law. Kidd pulled you to his chest, smirking at Law.

"I don't have to listen to you bastard. I do what I want." You could see Law getting pissed. You tried to pull away from Kidd, but the attempt was useless. He kept a tight grip on you as Law walked closer to Kidd.

"I won't say it again. Let her go."

"She doesn't belong to you, Law," Kidd said.

"She doesn't belong to you either. She told you to let her go. Plus, she is my girlfriend." Law growled. The shock of what Law said filled both your and Kidd's face. Law used this opportunity to pull you away from Kidd. Law punched Kidd in the face, and you gasped, covering your face.