We Don't Have To Dance: Kaido x Reader

You were forced to go to the outing where all the big pirates went; it was the first time everyone gathered, whether they were enemies or not, and had had a party. There was food, music, and alcohol. You leaned against the table with your crew because they wanted to come even though you, as the captain, though it was best just to keep moving. But of course, a certain redhead heard you had no intentions of going and practically forced you to go.

"Come on (Y/N). Enjoy yourself. You don't know when you will be able to attend this again the next time." Shanks said, laughing loudly. You sighed, eyeing the rubber boy as he practically ate everything off the table, and you just downed your sake.

"I had no intentions of coming. I don't even like half of you, Red Hair." You growled, but he only grinned.

"That may be so, but you like a certain giant demon," Shanks said to look at Kaido. You narrowed your eyes as he pushed you towards the guy, which caused you to run into him.

"Damn that redhead." You growled you mumbled an apology, but Kaido placed a hand on your shoulder.

"No problem, now aren't you cute? How about dancing with me."

"Uhm, No."

"Okay, well, I am Kaido. It's a pleasure to meet you." He attempted to flirt, and you rolled your eyes.

"And I am (Y/N). It's nice to meet you. So let's never meet again, okay?" You said.

"Whoa, there, that's rude. How about a dance?"

"We don't have to talk. We don't have to dance. We certainly don't have to smile, and I am not making friends." You say, walking off, you heard sobbing, and you turned around, making a face. Wasn't this guy like one of the emperors? Why the hell is he crying. Everyone knew he was a big baby, and he began to drink, which caused him to get violent with some of his crew.

"Well damn." You mumbled, feeling slightly bad, and you walked back.

"Fine, fine, one dance, that's it." You say, and he grinned, taking your hand, and you guys danced to the music. A small smile appeared on your lips as you began to move. You decided to have fun for once because you had always enjoyed dancing since you were young. It was your original dream to become a dancer. Everyone stopped and watched as you moved to the music gracefully, and you felt a hand on your waist, and you looked up to Kaido.

"You look better when you smile. Just saying."

"Oh, shut up."

"Only if you kiss me." You stopped and blushed, eyes widening at him, and he grinned as he leaned down and captured your lips. You may have been a pirate, but you certainly weren't used to affection, and he just took your first kiss. He pulled away and walked away, leaving you on the dance floor.

"You are right. We didn't have to dance, talk, smile, or make friends. But I think you just did. See you out on the sea (Y/N)." And with that, he left.

"What the fuck?" You said and blushed, touching your lips.

"Well, captain, that was a show." Your first mate said, smirking at you.

"Shut up."