Mine Forever: Master! Mihawk x Reader

Warning: Lemon

You were a slave to Mihawk, but you didn't exactly hate it. Mihawk was strict, but within reason, you hardly got punished because he was somewhat kind. The only thing you hated, was being a slave itself. You wished Mihawk just let you be free and do what you wanted; it wasn't like you would leave or anything.

You were currently standing beside the male as he was reading. This is what he had you do regularly, and you never asked why so you could avoid any possible punishments from the handsome male. You heard Mihawk close his book, and then the feeling of his golden eyes landed on you.

"Something is bothering you." You quickly looked up at Mihawk, and you met his eyes. He stared at you, expecting you to say something.

"N-Nothing is bothering me, master." You quickly stated, he narrowed his eyes at you. This caused you to flinch before looking down because you couldn't meet his eyes anymore.

"(Y/N), are you lying to me?" Mihawk asked in a warning tone; you couldn't look away from Mihawk.

"What do I hate most (Y/N)?"

"A-A Liar master." You whispered, he gripped your waist, which caused you to gasp. He pulled you into his lap and gripped your face between his index finger and thumb.

"Then, why are you lying?" He growled slightly.

"I am not Master Mihawk; I was just in thought." Mihawk gripped your waist again tighter this time.

"About what? You look troubled." Mihawk said in a demanding tone. You took a shaky breath.

"It was just being labeled as a slave; I don't like it. I would never leave because I like it here, and you don't always treat me like a slave. I am labeled as one, and I wish I had a little more freedom." You spoke squeezing your eyes shut; you felt his hand leave your waist, so you open your eyes. You looked up at him, and you couldn't read his face. So you automatically assumed the worst.

"I am sorry, it wasn't bothering me; I was thinking. Please forgive me." You quickly say.

"So what you are saying is that you don't like the label 'slave' even though you ARE a slave?" He asked, you bit your lip and nodded your head.

"You do realize I treat you better than most masters do with their slaves."

"Yes, sir, I know. I am so grateful, too; I couldn't have asked for a better person to be with. Please forgive me, Master." You say Mihawk searched your face before picking you up. You squeaked clinging to him for dear life.

"M-Master?" You gulped slightly as he tossed you on the bed.

"You say you won't leave why?" He walked closer to you, removing his shirt. You felt your face heat up, and you tried to look elsewhere. He hovered over your body, making you look up at him.

"I-I, love you." You blurted out, Mihawk tilted your head to meet his eyes. Your face was extremely red, and Mihawk could tell you weren't lying. He let a ghost of a smile grace his lips. He began to strip you out of your clothes, you gasped, feeling the cold air hit your body.

"I see, unfortunately, I still have to punish you for trying to lie to me." Your body flushed, and your heart raced when he placed his lips on top of yours. Your eyes widen, and you quickly began to kiss him back. He bit your bottom lip, before slipping his tongue past your lips. He claimed dominance over your cavern and explored every inch. Mihawk looked back, taking in the sight of your nude body.

He traced the curves around your body, and you flushed as you squirmed slightly. Mihawk got up from the bed, stripping himself before going to grab a blindfold, and he blindfolded you.

"M-Master, what are you doing?" You stuttered, and Mihawk flipped you over and began to spank you. You gasped and whispered; you let a few moans out.

"I have to punish you still, after that I will cherish you," Mihawk whispered darkly into your ear, you felt a shudder go up to our spine, as another spank came to your ass. Mihawk had never punished you like this; you enjoyed this. More moans escaped your lips, as he massaged your now reddened ass. He bit your shoulder before moving down to your neck, marking you as his.

"M-Master..." You moaned softly, and Mihawk gave your ass a few more slaps before pinning your hands above your head. He placed his lips on yours, kissing you deeply, not removing the blindfold you. You began to kiss back, and you feel his knee go between your legs and rub your wet core. You let small whimpers out, and he slipped his tongue past your lips, exploring the warmth of your mouth. You tried to break from his grip, but he refused to let you touch him, as a part of your punishment. He pulled away before tying your hands to the headboard.

"Master, why?"

"I told you why I am far from done with your punishment." He said, placing his lips against your skin, he took a nipple into his mouth and began to suck on it. This action made you arch your back in pure pleasure. You gripped the rope he used to tie your hands, and he began to trail his lips down to your womanhood. He nibbled on your thighs, before giving your clit kitten licks, you couldn't see anything, and you wanted to touch him, so this was driving you crazy. Not knowing what he had planned for you made you feel anxious and excited.

He darted his tongue inside of you, which made you give a breathy moan that filled his ears. You squeezed your thighs against his head, moaning loudly, but he spread your legs quickly. He began to speed up the pace of his thrusts with his tongue, and this made your legs shake a bit.

"Oh, Master~ I-I am gonna..." Mihawk pulled away instantly, this made you whine, but Mihawk pecked your lips.

"Promise to tell me what's always on your mind, and I will give you your release. If not, I will leave you like this." He said.

"I promise, I won't ever keep anything from you again." You say that was enough for Mihawk to remove your blindfold and untie your hands. He went back to between your legs and began to eat you out again. You let out several moans, and you gripped Mihawk's hair, you felt that knot in your stomach tighten, and you whimpered out arching your back.

"OH, MASTER!"

"Call me Mihawk (Y/N)," Mihawk said, against your womanhood. You blushed but nodded your head moaning.

"Mihawk, ahhh, I am close." You moaned out again, Mihawk began to suck on your clit before thrusting his tongue in and out again. You felt your orgasm hit, and you arched your back moaning loudly. Mihawk cleaned up your juices before hovering over you. Still, he stroked your cheek, and he placed his head on yours.

"I love you, too (Y/N), from here on, you are my lover, not my slave." You smiled, and you saw that smile on his face. He kissed you as he positioned himself at your entrance, you wrapped your arms around him as he pushed himself deep inside of you. You moaned out, once he was in he wasted no time in thrusting into you. Pleasure shot through your body, and you began to scratch at his back.

His pace started slow and forceful, but he soon began to pick up the pace and slam into your body. You tossed your head back, screaming his name, your legs were shaking from the impact of what he was doing to your body. He angled his thrusts, and that made you start screaming his name because he found your bundle of nerves.

"RIGHT THERE, OH!" You screamed out, and Mihawk grunted at the tightness as he continued to abuse your nerves.

"You are so tight (Y/N)," Mihawk grunted, as he leaned down and kissed you deeply. You kissed back, running your hands through his hair, and you sighed softly. You felt the knot in your stomach tighten once again, and you held him tighter to you.

"I am close again." You moaned, and he buried his face into your neck as he sped his pace up even faster if possible.

"I am too release with me (Y/N)," Mihawk moaned, and after several more thrusts, you both released. He filled you with his juices, and you moaned his name louder. He pulled out and laid beside you, pulling you against his chest. You looked up at him, and he places his lips on yours, you closed your eyes relaxing into the kiss.

"I love you so much, Mihawk."

"I love you, too; you are mine."