Beautiful: Killer x Reader 1.2

You walked through the village, you had a beauty that matched no other. What made you even more beautiful was your strong, fierce yet kind nature. So many men fell in love with you, and you always rejected them saying you weren't interested in dating. So here you were now capturing the eyes of every man you walked past. You didn't notice but a certain masked pirate had his eyes on you when you walked past.

"Damn..." Kidd said you managed to even capture the captain's eye which was rare to do. You had certain confidence to you that sometimes intimidated people as well when you passed by. Just then a guy slapped your ass and you stopped walking and a dark aura surrounded you. Every sane person that knew you knew to never disrespect you like that. You turned to the guy and he had a smirk that graced his lips.

"How about you come to the bar and have a drink with me?" You made a face of disgust.

"I would rather not, I don't drink."

"Come on pretty lady, we can have fun."

"I would rather die... you disgusting sorry for an excuse of a man..." You said.

"Bitch~ you are going to have that drink with me." That was it, that drew the line with this guy your spellbook floated up and it flipped to a random spell and then a demon appeared behind you and you reached your hand out to the man that slapped your ass. Everyone that witnessed this shuddered in absolute fear besides the pirates who were entranced by your strength. The demon stepped into you and your hair began to fly crazy and your eyes turned colors as wings sprouted from your back and the next thing the dude knew he was being sent through several buildings. You walked to him and picked him up by his neck squeezing it making it hard for him to breathe.

"You ever disrespect a woman, or me again and I will kill you. So you better hope no women come to me saying you did...." You growled lowly dropping the now unconscious man, your spellbook then flipped to another page before repairing the buildings and you turned back to normal.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" An elderly woman asked, and you flashed her a smile.

"Of course, I am. Nothing doesn't bring me down." You gave her an eye-closing smile and she pats your cheek and you went back to heading to the market but a redhead captain decided to stop you.

"Are you interested in becoming a pirate?"

"Nope..." You said looking at Kidd, and Kidd glared slightly.

"Seriously."

"Yepp, seriously." You said running your hands through your hair, you glanced at the masked man and you weren't going to lie you were curious as to what lay underneath the mask.

"I want you to join."

"I...don't care?" You said focusing your attention on Kidd. Kidd went to say something but the masked guy placed his hand on his captain's shoulder.

"I don't think it's wise to anger her. Especially when you are trying to convince her to join your crew." Kidd grumbled slightly shooting a glare and you turned and walked away heading to your original destination.

"She is really beautiful," Killer said, as you left their sight.

"Yeah, but you can have her she is irritating," Kidd grumbled slightly and Killer looked to where you were currently at. He hoped he would see you again so he could talk to you himself without anyone else around.

The Kidd pirates began to gather the things they needed until their log pose reset which would take three days. Killer was off to grab groceries by himself since the others had to grab other things. That's when he saw you doing some grocery shopping yourself, he walked up to you and you glanced over to see the familiar mask. You didn't say anything and neither did Killer as you both did your thing.

"(Y/N)...right?" Killer asked and you looked over at him and nodded your head.

"Yes..."

"I was hoping to run into you again."

"I am not joining the crew."

"No, I wasn't going to ask... I wanted to apologize for my captain, he can be a bit short-tempered when he doesn't get his way." Killer said, you laughed slightly before shaking your head. Your laugh was music to his ears, and he felt a blush cover his cheeks behind his mask.

"I can see that, well it's okay. Apology is accepted." You said, and it fell silent once again. You paid for what you had bought at the stand before turning to Killer.

"See you around~," You said, but Killer gently took your hand. You looked at him and he quickly let your hand go and he rubbed his neck awkwardly.

"Sorry, I just..." You raised an eyebrow at the man, and he was struggling with what to say.

"I was wondering... you don't drink so maybe go grab something to eat with me... my treat."

"Are you...asking me on a date?" You asked, and Killer nodded.

"In a way, yes, or as just two friends ever you prefer." You hummed before kissing his masked cheek and sliding your address into his hand.

"Pick me up at 8:00 tonight then." You said before moving away before anyone witnessed what you did. You sent him a wink and left leaving a stunned Killer who was blushing madly underneath his mask. He watched you leave and he shook his head finishing his shopping before going to the ship to put the food up. He saw his captain, and he didn't dare to look his way, despite wearing the mask, Kidd was good at sensing when something was up.

"You asked her on a date didn't you..."

"W-What?"

"You did.... how did that go?" Kidd asked following his first mate into the kitchen watching him put the food away.

"I am picking her up at 8:00."

"Who knows maybe she will end up joining my crew," Kidd smirked and Killer shook his head knowing Kidd wasn't going to let it go on you joining.