07.

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

"So tell me, Hope, which one should I kill first?" Inadu put her hand out to attack one of them. "Should it be the alpha? Or the siphon twins?"

"Guys what is going on..." stiles paused when he saw everyone else passed out on the floor.

"Stiles go back!" Scott warned and just as he was about to he was stopped.

"No stay!" Inadu put her hand out and made him get stuck in his place.

"Let them go, your problem is with me!" Hope demanded making the witch chuckle.

"No, I want everyone's power here which I will get eventually when you give in..." Inadu taunted while she walked closer. "So who should I kill in the meantime? Maybe him..."

She stretched her hand out to attack Isaac but Hope immediately put her hand out attacking inadu. She was quick to attack back the tribrid, both of them fought with their magic until Hope finally put her hand down as well as her.

"You're not even trying!" Hope exclaimed.

"Because I'm not done with you Hope I will make you accept my deal whether you like it or not" inadu taunted the girl. "One last chance Hope accept my deal or I'll really make you suffer"

Hope looked back at all her friends. The twins immediately nodded telling her no then her eyes went to Scott just just sent her a pleading look. She shut her eyes and then turned a little when she opened them, they landed on Isaac. She wanted to know what he was thinking right now; she wanted to know if he hated her.

But it would be impossible for Isaac to hate Hope.

"Just take me, let them go and take me I'll get you power just let everyone live" Hope turned back to inadu.

"What?! Hope no!" Josie exclaimed then looked over at Scott but he just nodded and shrugged.

He couldn't save Hope and he hated it.

"That was not my deal and I'm afraid you lost your last shot" inadu began to walk in circles muttering a spell.

Suddenly all the people that were awake began to move towards hope. A blue neon circle created around them while she continued to walk in circles muttering the spell.

Hope tried to break the spell but she could move when she figured out that she couldn't move she turned to the others only to find out they couldn't move either.

"What are you doing?!" Hope looked up to her when she stopped right in front of her.

"Giving you one more chance but this time I'm not asking, I'll just show you what I'll take if you say no and what I have taken once before" Inadu explained to the tribrid while she just looked at her in fear. "Don't worry I won't hurt your friends or anyone for now only you but not physical pain"