Biting: Bartolomeo x Reader

Warning: Lemon

You were currently in a bar sipping on your (f/d). It had been a long day, and you needed to relax before you lost your sanity. You sighed, twirling the straw in your drink. You had a terrible day at work, and then a weird person kept coming onto you when you were walking to the bar until he found some other girl to pester.

You sighed softly, taking another sip of your drink before teeing a presence beside you. You turned your head to see a guy with bright green hair, a nose ring, and two-line tattoos underneath his maroon eyes. You quickly turned your head because you didn't know the male, and you hoped he wasn't a weird one.

"Do you mind if I sit here?" The guy asked. You just slowly shake your head. He sits next to you, ordering himself a drink. It remained silent until he decided to spark up a conversation with you.

"So what is a beautiful girl doing here alone in a bar?"

"Does it matter?" You asked. You didn't mean to sound so harsh, but today was not your day.

"Well, I guess not, though something does seem to be bothering you a bit."

"Aren't you a pirate? Why would you care about my personal life?" You asked, looking at him; his eyes held yours. You couldn't look away from him for whatever reason, so you just froze in your seat.

"I am still human. I also see a beautiful lady who looks down, and I want to know her." He said with a smug smile. You flushed slightly, turning your attention away from him.

"I am Bartolomeo..."

"(Y/N)." You said quietly.

"Is it okay if I buy you another drink?" He asked. You turned to your now empty glass before looking at him.

"Sure, thank you. I am sorry if I seem rude."

"It's okay. If you need an ear, I am willing to listen." He said as your drink came. You looked down at the table, staying quiet, and Bartolomeo didn't force you to talk. After several minutes of silence, you told him about your boss, the creepy guy hitting on you, how you were running late to work.

After you finished telling him everything, you felt better. Bartolomeo also managed to make you laugh at some things, which was a bonus for him.

"You have a beautiful smile (Y/N)-chan," Bartolomeo said, stroking your hair behind your ear. You blushed before quickly looking away; he leaned over to your ear before whispering something.

"Don't move away. Place your hands on my chest." He said; your eyes widened, looking up at him. He looked down, nodding his head; you slowly turned your head over to see the guy that followed you was staring at you now.

"H-How did he find me?"

"Don't worry, and I won't let him anywhere near you." He said, pulling your waist to him. You ended up in his lap, which made you blush heavily.

"Bartolomeo..."

"Just pretend you are in love with me." He said with that dangerous grin of his. You blinked before nodding, placing your hand on his chest, and wrapping the other around his neck. You laid your head on his shoulder, burying your face into his neck, embarrassed of what you were doing.

Bartolomeo placed a quick kiss on the top of your head before pretending he was whispering dirty things in your ear. The creepy guy that had been staring ended up leaving the bar; Bartolomeo pulled away from your ear.

"He is gone now."

"Thank goodness. Thank you so much, Bartolomeo!" You say, hugging him tightly and kissing his cheek.