{19}

╔═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╗

╚═══°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═══╝

"So why am I here?" Cora questioned while she sat in a bean bag watching Hope and Isaac explain their plan to her.

"Because you're like the only other person we can trust with this secret" Hope replied to her. "It still needs some work we haven't been able to work on it with all the onis and stiles running away and Scott's new girlfriend but it's been quiet so now we're back at it"

"Not to be insensitive or anything but you're planning to take down the only person who was able to put your family down? With a group of teenagers" Cora commented. One of the reasons Hope told her was because she knew she would be honest. Isaac was the supportive one which Hope appreciated but sometimes she needed a little honesty like Cora's.

"I believe that I can do it. Listen Cora I need to put my family back together I've always wanted a chance and here it is I'm not wasting it"

"Isn't it like a suicide mission? I don't think you can succeed in this..."

"Well the plan needs a bit of shaping but..." Isaac commented.

"My plan is to come up with a slightly good plan then show it to the rest and they can add more and it'll just be one big epic plan" Hope explained to the girl but she still looked not convinced.

"And you trust me with this secret?" Cora questioned tilting her head.

"Yes because one you're my friend and that says a lot because I don't call many people my friends and because you're sired to me so you have to do anything I say so Cora please do not tell any other person about this please"

"Ok I'll keep your secret you got my criticism now I'll leave" Cora got up from the bean bag and left the room.

"I thought you two shared the room.." Isaac mentioned sitting on the stool Hope had in front of her board.

"My dad and Derek have been building more rooms so..." Hope replied, still paying attention to the board. Isaac was willing to help her but she knew when the girl needed to rest. He took the side of her jeans and pulled her towards him while he placed his hand on her hip.

"I was willing to help but it's getting late you should sleep" Isaac suggested making Hope roll her eyes.

"Isaac...I need to do this. I just know it will get bad again here. It's been quiet, something bad is going to happen again and this is the only time I get to do it" Hope rambled on until Isaac stopped her.

"But you deserve to rest too so do your magic thing and then you're going to bed" Isaac ordered and got up from the stool Hope groaned in annoyance and cloaked the board so no one could see it and turned to Isaac.