Chapter 30

*JAZLYNS P.O.V*

“It wasn’t even scary!” I told Addie once the credits started to take their long journey down the screen and the lights illuminated the theatre room. I thought she was going to pee her pants half way through.

“Frick you.” She seethed at me from her seat in between Ayden and me.

“Baby.” I teased her. I loved taking her to scary movies. Her reactions are hilarious to witness! She hates stuff that pops out of nowhere and let’s just say Mama had quite a few scenes of just that.

“It wasn’t scary! It was creepy but not scary.” I said to no one in particular.

“You say that about every scary movie.” Addie rolled her eyes. Touché, Addie, touché.

”I’ve yet to watch a scary movie that actually scares me. Not make me jump but legit scare me. Like Thirteen Ghost. I haven’t watched that in a long time but I know I was scared out of my head when I watched it when I was like ten. I need to watch that again.” I rambled.

“Really?” Ayden asked surprised.

“Yeah.” I nodded my head multiple times. He raised his eyebrows and shrugged.

“Can we go home? Thank the lord its day time.” Addie exclaimed springing up from her seat and skipping down the dark red carpeted steps that led to the exit. I slowly lifted myself up from my seat and stretched before I followed her.

“I did not like the ending.” I said once I seated myself in the passenger seat. Addie glumly plopped herself in the back seat since I beat her in rock, paper, scissor, shoot. She’s so predictable.

“It wasn’t even scary! I want to see a scary movie. I want to scream and cry.” I continued. I’ve been watching scary movies ever since I was a little girl. My mom would always watch them with my brother and me so I’m pretty used to them now.

“You should make a video about it.” Ayden offered from the driver’s seat. I froze. That might just be a great idea.

“I think I will.” I mumbled, slumping back down into my seat.

Sorry this chapter is short, I did it on purpose ;p

1. Should I post this rough draft trailer ive been working on?
2. Ideas?