Talk. ./Short Stories Thoughts.

I can't stop crying, I don't know why. LOL

So, as I said, most of the characters in this book, were based off people I have encountered during my lifetime.

That's probably what made me get so attached to this book. It had everything that I was feeling, thinking, and the characters were a big part of that feeling.
It was just, that, let's say I was really sad one day. I could just randomly write how I felt in a chapter, show it in a character, and you guys wouldn't even know.
Division was a book that I created out of my own mind, the characters, everything. And I didn't even think that I would get so attached to writing it.
And my favorite character that I created, was I have to say Sae.
I wanted to show the readers her personality change. The way her character was shaped, and how she changed. I like older Sae better LOL!

Each of the characters were each specifically crafted, their feelings, dialogue, and back stories.
It was completely a journey and fun times writing this book! Thank you for reading.

If you want any short stories requests, questions, or a private Character talk, I'm willing to be here to talk! :)

CHARACTERS SHORT DIALOGUE STORIES
(Thoughts.) NONE OF THIS HAPPENED IN THE BOOK.
1.
*Sae, barging into Eden's room.*
Sae: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
*Eden wakes up in her bed, staring at Sae. Sae looks at Eden with a ghostly look on her face as she looks beside Eden in her bed.
Eden awkwardly smiles as Zinnia sits up next to her in her bed.
Sae: What the fuck- I thought it was only going to be us this Christmas!?
Eden chuckles nervously.
Eden: Ha- Um- Merry Christmas...?

2.
*Richard, doing Sae's hair.*
Richard: Your hair is very long, child.
Sae: That's ya fault! You put too much oil in it.
Richard: Fair. It's sunflower oil.
Sae: Tastes like shit too.
*Richard puts down the hairbrush he's using to braid Sae's hair, looking at the empty spot next to him. No Sunflower Oil.*
Richard: Okay,  Sae. What did I say about drinking your hair products!?
* Sae, spiting out the bottle cap,*: What? It looked good!

3.