Part 54- Her Way

I wait at my small little play table for the Sun to arise. 

Those moments ago didn't matter. 

It can't matter. 

I plaster a murderous smile on my face as I feel the sun enter into the barrier. 

''HAHA! TIMMMEE TO DIEEEE!'' 

I stand up and gladly get myself ready for the day I have been waiting forever since I was 14. The Day  I declared my revenge on Eden. 

I get changed out of my old and other suit and instead get dressed in Pink, Black, and Blue loose jeans. I put on a tied-up black short sleeve shirt with long gloves reaching up to my arms, as I tie my long hair into a braid and don't care that I leave a messy chunk out. 

I stick on over the knee black un-tied boots with secret weapon storage inside of the heel, storing a few extra bombs on top of my head, hidden secretly into my hair. 

I attach 20 belts onto my tattooed waist, one on my leg, and the other on my back. 

I store all of my guns in the small sections of my belts. Knives, guns. Bombs.

My eyes pain of black as I sit down at my small table with all my stuffed animals and stare at all of them. 

''Today, we turn our hate onto Eden, My little friendsss... Ya girl is going to show her... I'm going to show her! She's going to die. And.. I'll never have to see her again... AGAIN!'' 

I laugh and stick my feet on the table, pulling out my gun and aiming it at my small little Monkey. 

''Yes, Mr. Bonkas?'' 

Whisper. 

Giggles. 

''SHUT UP BUNNY!'' 

I quickly grab my knife out of my belt and throw it at Bunny. 

It hits right into her head, causing her head to fall off and all her stuffing to pour out. 

''You see, My little Friends, I don't like it when no one listens to me.'' 

I look at all my other slumped-down stuffed animals and reach out my hand. 

''And if no one listens to me, Well,'' 

My Knife shoots into my hand. 

I catch it rabidly, the blade close to my eyes and the handle hanging out of my grasp. Gliding the blade along with my fingertips, I smile murderously. 

''You die. HAHA!'' 

I twirl my knife in my left hand and look back at Monkey. 

''Now, Monkey. What were you saying?'' 

Monkey doesn't answer. 

I furrow my eyebrows. 

''MONKEY! ANSWER ME!'' 

No sounds. 

''FUCKING TOY!'' 

I throw the plastic bomb eyes from my dead Teddy Bear. Oh yes, Perfect, Small, Bombs. 

It hits Monkey's chair. The Chair, And Monkey, So devastatingly blow up. 

I just continue to twirl my knife in my hands as the gush of wind from the bomb blows into my hair. 

''I'm not going to kill anyone else. I have enough people who piss me off already.'' 

I look at the remaining stuffed animals at my table. 

''The Meeting is done.'' 

I then take my gun and shoot all my remaining stuffed animals at the table. I start smiling as all of their chairs break onto the floor and their stuffing shoots out. 

''Whoopies! Looks like I pulled the trigger.'' 

I fakely pout for a second but giggle as I slowly slump down further into my chair. 

I start whistling ''You are my Sunshine,'' While I flip my Knife from one hand to another. 

Oh, I'm so excited! 

To kill. 

To kill Eden.