Part 67- Sae's Trauma.

I can't breathe. 

I don't know where Sae stabbed me. I know it's somewhere in my chest. And it hurts like hell. 

It was my fault. I got so caught up in that- that fucking hallucination that she managed to just grasp onto her knife and straight-up stab me in my chest. If I would have still paid attention to her below me, then I could have just kept punching her. Not caring to think about the hallucination. 

I don't know where I'm crawling. My sight is hazy, I feel like hell, and fear is the only feeling I can think about right now. In fear of Sae. I am... Scared of her. At least now I am. 

''Eden! You know you can't get away from me. You are just too weak. Too stupid. Stop crawling. Just,... Let me kill youuu...'' 

I shake my head and keep crawling, but the hearing of Sae's boots pound against the concrete makes me slow down. 

''EDEN! STOP CRAWLING! HAHA!'' 

Oh, She's right. Right now, my position compared to her is weak. She's standing, walking. And I'm down here on the ground, thinking I can get away from her by crawling away. 

''Chingu. Stop.'' 

I shake my head. 

''Your... Old, fucking words show no care to.... me...'' 

Sae fakely sighs. 

''Don't lie. Hehe..'' 

My hands clench into fists as I keep crawling. Keep going. 

''Eden. I may seem old to you, but I'm not. I'm not an adult, and neither are you. We are, always have been worthless teenagers.'' 

A sharp pain hits both of the backsides of my ankles. 

I hold back a scream as my head weakly looks down to the floor. 

No, No, No. 

She stabbed me. Again. She's going to keep stabbing me until I die. 

Sae rips out of what I know, two knives out of my back ankles, causing me to slightly scream with pain and keep trying to crawl. 

''Point is,'' 

I stop crawling as a weight hits down onto my back, causing my stomach to hit the concrete. 

I wince as I watch a bloodied hand's fingertips grip onto my chin and pull my head up. 

Sae smiles, leaning over and staring at me. 

''I may be young, Eden. But my mind is well beyond my own years. I can do things that you think I'm not capable of.'' 

Sae twitches her head a little as she glides her tongue on her fingertips. 

''Get... Off... Of me.'' 

I whisper to her. 

Sae chuckles. 

''Make me.'' 

I furrow my eyebrows at her. 

''You know... Sae. I can get through to you. Because I know everything about you. I don't want to give you more trauma. Get off.'' 

Sae pops her lips together. 

''Prove it.'' 

I glare at her. 

''I know the torture you endured as soon as you got into the barrier. You took a load of 60, fucking injections. That's more than I took.'' 

Sae rolls her eyes.