Part 77

A hallucination of younger Eden and Sae. 

(TOLD IN SAE'S PERSPECTIVE.)  

I spin around in circles as more rabid wind. voices. dark, black fog and scribbled images crawl into me. 

''WHY WOULD YOU HURT ME!? WHY!?'' 

I step back from Eden, who has her arms over her head, covering her face. So her eyes can't be blinded- by this. What I'm stuck in. 

My hair blows into my eyes as I shake my head with tears strolling down my cheeks. 

''Sae! I'm sorry! I never wanted anything to turn out like this! I would never-!'' 

''YOU FUCKING SAID THAT ALREADY!'' 

I sob and place my hands on my head. 

*She's not real. She's a jerk! (Jerk, Jerk, Jerk!) She makes you feel like nothing! (She's a terrible person,) Don't ever listen to her! (Stay here!) With us! (Us, Us, Us!) She's just a scribbled image! (Don't listen! She's hurting you! (You, You, You,) Sae! Listen to usssss.... (US! LISTEN!)

''SHUT UP! PLEASE, JUST SHUT UP!'' 

I get down on my knees and put my hands over my ears, my head. My hands are a scrambling mess when I try to block out all this! THIS! 

''Sae! Let me get through to you! LET ME TALK TO HER!'' 

''You areeee nothing! You are nothing! NOTHINGGGGGGGGGG!!!'' 

I scream and lower my head down onto the black floor. 

''Sae! No! Look at me! Sae!?'' 

Rain pours down onto my clothes as I refuse to raise up my head. Refuse to look at Eden. 

Sharp pains hit my skin as tears drop down onto my hands. 

''PLEASE! STOP HURTING ME... STOP HURTING ME!'' 

I get up from my knees and start running. 

I wave my arms in front of my face. I'm trying! I'm trying to get away! 

Where are you going? You belong to usssssssss... 

I keep running further. But I stop as my head slams against a black force-like wall. 

You can't escape us... Sae. You can't. 

Wind and rain blow into my face as I start slamming my fists against the wall. 

''HEY! HEY! SOMEONE! HELP ME! HELP ME! PLEASE! HELP! HELP!'' 

I let out a sobbing scream as I pound my fists harder on the wall, sliding down onto my knees. 

''HELP ME! HELP ME!'' 

I turn my head to look behind me, screaming. 

A black scribbled-like wall starts screeching towards me. 

YOU BELONG TO USSSSS!

I shake my head and hit my back against the black wall. 

''NO! NO! HELP ME! HELP ME! SOMEONE! EDEN! HELP ME!'' 

I sob and cover my arms over my head. 

A sharp pain crushes against my bones. I scream out a spine-chilling scream and fall down onto the floor. 

Us. Us. Us. Us. 

''Sae! Sae! I'm coming! Wait!'' (Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!)

I tremble and open up my eyes. 

Nothing's there. I'm only in a golden, white room. 

Tears stroll down my cheeks as I watch Eden run towards me, stopping in her tracks about three feet away from me. 

Our appearances, from being young now, to older, change every second I stare at her. 

When our appearances stop at our teenage selves, Eden stares at me for a second. 

''Sae.'' 

I lower my head and weakly stand up. 

Our appearances stop flashing to be older. Young now. 

''Oh, Sae!'' 

My body trembles at her saying my name. She didn't recognize me before- 

I run towards her and clash against her body. 

I wrap my hands around her arms and bury my head into her shoulder.

I feel her wrap her arms around my waist and dig her head into my neck. 

''I'm... I'm sorry. I'm sorry.'' 

She mumbles softly. 

I shake my head and hold onto her tighter. 

Since it's the last time. 

 It's the last time I'm ever hugging her.