Part 66- So hard, for just a little girl.

TOLD IN EDEN'S PERSPECTIVE 

As soon as those words crawl out of Sae's mouth.  She gets up, kicks her long black knife with her leg, and catches it in her hand. Charging towards me with heavy breathing. 

''MOTHERFUCKER!'''

She cackles, loudly, as I prepare my fists to fight her. 

My eyes dart onto her, her hands, her weapons. 

I have to get rid of her weapons. 

She quickly starts swinging her long knife at me, Screaming as I dodge every shot. 

She's so caught up in killing me that she doesn't even know, What she's doing. 

''JUST FUCKING DIE!'' 

Her blade cuts across my cheek, as I fail to dodge her attack. 

I glare at her as the drop of blood draining from my cheek falls onto my fists. 

She smiles, as I swing my fist towards her. 

''Whoopsies! Ya missed!'' 

She cackles and runs around me as I watch her hands slowly, reach down into her belts. 

I glare at her as she sticks out her tongue and blows a raspberry. 

She slowly throws about two small blacked-shaped bombs at me. 

''Oh, You piece of shit.-'' 

I cover my arms over my head as I cascade back onto the floor.

She's just started. I can tell. 

''DID I MAKE YA FALL!? HAHA!'' 

Black smoke smears into the air as I open my eyes and cough away from the smoke with my hand. 

Where is she?

Silence. 

''HAHAAAAAAAAA!'' 

My eyes whoosh behind me, as Sae runs towards me with two of her spray-painted guns in her hand. 

She starts shooting her gun everywhere. She's- Lost Control. What's wrong with her...?

She then throws her guns away and tries to throw small little knives at my head, jumping on top of me as I glare at her. 

When she jumps on top of me, I swing my legs around onto hers. 

Her eyes widen as she trips over me and falls down onto the concrete ground, raising her head up and screaming at me. 

''THAT'S IT! I'M DONE... PLAYING NICE!'' 

My eyes shiver as she pulls out a rappel gun, chuckling with her shoulders as she shoots the rope out of the bullet at me. 

Before I can dodge the rope, it mechanically and immediately wraps onto my ankle. 

''What the fuck-?"

Sae whistles to catch my attention. 

''I made my own fucking weapons! What did ya think? Of course, I was going to use stupid electronics!'' 

She spreads her legs out as the rope starts pulling me closer to her. 

''Come, Come, So I can kill you!'' 

She pulls out her long knife. Growing her eyebrows. 

I scramble my hands against the concrete as I try to slip away from the rope, but I feel a hand drop onto my ankle.