Part 47

TOLD IN SAE'S PERSPECTIVE 

Walking away from Eden felt- Great. 

Really, really, really, great! 

Now she's the one who is going to hurt! Die! If I go down this time, she's coming down with me. 

Haha! And even better, she doesn't even know that her precious little friend is in my possession. 

Eden's my friend. 

Excuse me, was my Friend. 

And friend or not, Zinnia is not taking my place! I'm important to Eden too- Right? Yeah! I am! 

And if she denies that, well, there's a consequence for every bad deed. 

I make my way into my little playtime barrier room. 

Where all my bloody stuffed animals are scattered on my small wooden table, old China tea set objects, and all where my weapons are stored. 

All of them. 

And might I had, where I keep Eden's precious friend. 

I reach into my belt (Belts, Excuse me Again,) and raise an eyebrow as I don't feel my lighter attached to one of them. 

I groan in frustration and turn around. 

''Shit.'' 

Little Miss Zinnia has them. 

I look back at my small little stuffed animals and pout. 

''Don't Ya worry, My Chingu's! I'll be back very soon!'' 

I fakely smile and pull out one of my specialized guns. 

Just one I made, out of pins, blood, needles, and those special little injections. 

Also known as, one of the weapons I will use to Kill Eden. 

Oh, She'll love this one! 

Eden's voice cracks into my head as I aim the gun at one of my Bloody Bunnie stuffies. 

Eden's voice grows louder. 

She's saying my name. 

Over and Over again. 

Sae, Sae, Sae, Sae, Sae, Sae. 

I keep telling her to shut up. 

Telling my head to shut her up. 

But it's- Not- Not- Working! 

''Shut up!'' 

Sae, Sae, Sae, Sae. 

''Shut. Up!'' 

Sae, Sae, Sae, Sae, Sae. Sae, Sae, Sae. 

''Argh..'' 

Sae, Sae, Sae, Sae, Sae, Sae, Sae. 

''I SAID FUCKING SHUT UP!'' 

I shoot the gun. 

The shot is so powerful that I cascade back and hit my head onto the floor. 

The gun slips out of my hand and scratches my hand. 

I cough as I watch slow smoke rise into the air. 

''Fuck!'' 

I sit up and look over at my stuffed animals. 

But- the Bunny One. 

I didn't shoot it. 

My eyes graze over all my messed-up stuffed animals. 

I breathe heavily as I shoot up from the floor and run over to my large, my favorite, Bloody Bear Stuffy. 

My Breathe shatters as I look down to find all of its stuffing, plastic eyes, fluff, and fur all over the floor. 

''No, No, No, No, No, No, No, NO!'' 

I drop down onto my knees and sob as I scramble my hands onto the floor and pick up all its stuffing. 

''I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm sorry, Chingu! I'm sorry! I can fix you- I'm sorry, I'm sorry!'' 

Eden's voice continues to speak into my head. 

'Look what you did, Sae. You destroyed the only toy that you could come to. Awful Person you are.'

''NO! You- You made me kill her! I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to!'' 

'Stupid Girl.' 

My breathing becomes heavy as I stand up and wipe tears away from my eyes. 

'' I told you fucking shut up..'' 

I pick up Chingu's black plastic eyes and crumble them into my hand.

I slowly walk away and stomp over to the hole I put Zinnia in, before looking back at the gun parts on the floor near my teddy bear.