Part 57-

TOLD IN SAE'S PERSPECTIVE 

I watched the little girl fall to the floor. 

I watched her scream, and beg for her mother to get up. 

And that's why I killed her. 

She doesn't deserve to live. 

She deserves to feel pain.  And so did her mother. Everyone does! 

And that's why I smiled. 

I smiled at  Everyone. I killed. 

''Hey! Where are ya going!?'' 

I dash after a running man and slice the back of his throat. Watching, he falls to the floor and gurgles with pain. A large pool of blood pours out of him, as I giggle quietly, slipping my boots onto his blood. 

I slide on the stream of his blood, and bend down slowly, closing one eye and shooting about three people's legs in a row. 

''Little shits! HAHA!'' 

My head shoots in front of me, a pole. 

Oh wow, a nice, tall, fucking pole is about to hit my face. 

What a joy! It's pretty! Shitty pole. 

I raise my eyebrows and stick out my gloved hand.  Twirling around on the pole, my hand grasps onto the pole. 

I lower my head and smile as I watch six police cars rush towards me. 

Really? I, This is what they care about? 

''HEY! DUMBASSES! HOHOOOOAA! REALLY? ME!? HA, YOU DUMB PIECES OF SHIT, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA DISAPPEAR!'' 

I point towards them as I watch a number of Police Guards get out of their cars and point their shotguns at me, shielding behind their cars as more screaming and yelling people and kids run by. 

''Get on your knees! Now!'' 

I scoff and fakely pout. 

''NOW!'' 

I look towards the souls getting closer to me. 

I smile and drop down on my knees, raising my head down and raising up my arms over my head. 

''Search her! We don't have a lot of time!'' 

Three Police fuckers walk up to me and point their shotguns and guns at me. 

I chuckle and shrug my shoulders a little, glancing over at one. 

''Hey. You, Jerk- Ass.'' 

He looks at me and aims his gun at my chest. 

''You know the muffin man?'' 

I smirk. 

Slowly, one of my small-shaped muffin bombs rolls out of my hands. 

''What the fuck-'' 

The Policemen scream with pain as they really blow up. 

Their blood splashes against my face as I yell with Laughter and cascade back onto the pole, whistling as I swing onto it and stick up the middle finger as I roll out more explosions. 

''HAHA! FUCKERS!'' 

I run towards the other policemen as they start shooting their shotguns at me. 

''Kill her! Then get outta here!'' 

I tilt my head to the side and slide under one of the Policeman's legs, aiming my gun up to his head as his dead body falls onto the ground.