Part 64- Under My Skin.

Warning!: From this point on, Characters will be fighting aggressively with each other. Sae and Eden, for example. It's not going to be brutal fighting, but characters will be fighting. :)

As soon as I grab onto Sae's hand, she lowers her head and a bloody smile appears across her lips.

I glare at her with such regretful hatred in my eyes.

I've been so stupid. I always have been. If she's going to try and kill me...

Then I have to try and kill her too.

Her ungloved hand holds tightly onto mine. Like a cage. Even though her gloved hand's fingertips tingle at one of her belts, quietly.

Her nails dig into the palm of my skin.

I stare down at her hand sinking into mine. Her nails are shattered and bleeding as small cuts dance over the top of her hand and fingers.

She has her strength that I can't keep up with.

Hiding.

She leans in close to me and lowers her head down, gritting her teeth together.

I slowly pull away from her with my head, but she tightly grips her gloved hand onto my chin.

She pulls my head closer aggrevisly.

''You... You are going to wish you never had met me.''

With those soft chilling words that cut through the air, she smiles.

That fucking smile.

My eyes lock into hers as she slowly backs away. Not to far. Close enough to now be holding onto my arm.

She giggles and starts spinning.

Around, and Around, And around.

''HAHAAAAAAA!''

I brace my feet against the concrete and close my eyes as then I- I start spinning with her.

''HAHA! Isn't this funn, Eden!?''

I grit my teeth together.

''You are so fucking awful. Why won't you just stop!? Stop with all this fucking Shit, Sae! Just- Just-''

My eyes shoot open so I can halfway look at her.

''Why can't you just fucking surrender from all this!?''

Sae sighs, spinning around quicker.

''I can't surrender! I'm fucking trapped here! And... I.... Like it!''

I shake my head.

''Liar!''

''No!''

''Fucking, Liar! Stop lying! Stop hiding!''

''NO!''

''Goddamn it, Sae! Just listen to me! Please!''

I close my eyes in fear of tears.

I hear Sae giggle.

''Whatcha gonna do? Cry? Hey, Learn a fucking life lesson! Crying... Makes you weak! No one has anything to cry about! I had something to cry about, YOU! BUT NOT FUCKING ANYMORE!''

A sharpening sound fills the air as I shoot my eyes open to look at Sae.

She spins, faster, in front of me, grip tightened onto my arm deadlier than before.

Her eyes shine a black color as she slowly raises her long black knife in the air.

''I died... Because of you.''

She glides her lips across the blade.

''And now... You'll die because of me!''

I gasp and watch her knife rabidly raise up in the air and shoot down. I can tell she's trying to aim at my chest. My heart.

I grab the point of the knife with my hand and grunt as Sae pushes it down harder onto my chest.

My fingers slightly cut from the blade point, a droplet of red blood of my own falling onto my cheek.

''DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE, DIE!''

Sae lets out a loud cackle as she throws her head back and laughs uncontrobally.

''Sae...WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

Sae's blade of her knife pierces slowly into the side of my neck, causing a pain to slowly hit my neck.

My hands grow sore from holding her hands/arms back, from her knife pericing my chest.

Yelling, I quickly I throw her arms back- so she gets off of me.

Crack.

Scream.

''HOLY FUCK!''

Sae drops her knife. Cradling her hand, real tight as she screams again.

My breathing shudders.

I- I swing my arm towards her.

My fist hits her in the side of her face.

I-

I just fucking punched Sae.

She yells with pain as her body slams down onto the floor.

I step back.

I stare at my knuckles. Her. Blood.

I cover my hands over my mouth as my knuckles- bleed. I haven't practiced punching. In such a long time. I haven't ever- ever thought I... I'm hurting her.

As I turn again to look at Sae, loud, loud laughs carry into the air.

''Hahahaha... Hahahahaha... HAHA!''

I step back and watch Sae slowly pick herself up with her shoulders weakly.

She continues to laugh. Over and over again until she sits upon one knee and glares up at me, blood dripping down her mouth as she smiles.

''Hehe... You really thought you knocked me out.... Haha. Try harder punches, Bitch.''
" Sae, I-"

I knocked out two of her side front teeth. Oh, she's handling it as nothing happened.

''Now, jerk-ass. You wanted to play fight, Eh?''

I shake my head and step back again.

''Then, Little Eden. Let's playyyyy...''