Part 28- Shame, Shame, Shame.

TOLD IN EDEN'S PERSPECTIVE 

I grab a Yellow dandelion from the ground as I stumble onto a stick sticking out of the ground. 

I feel a pinch of getting lightheaded as I hold up the dandelion and look at its poor, ripped, dirty- and oh wow, broken roots. 

I stare at it for a second and try to make it disappear. 

But I can't make it work. Because something is wrong. And I can't believe it had to take 5 years for me to realize that. 

I place my tongue of the roof of my mouth and raise an eyebrow at the glowing Dandelion. 

Voices follow my trail as I slam the dandelion down on the ground and step on it with my small boots. 

Too bad. 

''Just, Too, Bad! HAHA! STUPID FLOWER! HAHA!'' 

I step on it again with more anger- Dizziness than I had before. 

''STUPID, STUPID BABY FLOWER!'' 

I'm so out of control that I see- hear voices talking back to me from the flower. Oh, So pretty, oh, so weak, oh, so stupid! 

I begin to feel shadowed by flashing translucent figures. 

The girl. 

I see her walking around me. 

She smiles and whispers my name. 

''Hi, Eden. So nice to see you again.'' 

Her figure begins to flash quickly as I shake my head. 

Whoever she is- I know her. I remember her. But it's still not her. 

''No.. No... NO!'' 

I run away from the dandelion- away from the voices. Away from her. 

''Wait, Eden! Where are you going, chingu?'' 

Right as I stumble out of that little shortcut, I stop and look back. 

Chingu. 

Friend. 

''Come back, Chingu! It's me- (Distorted) S-'' 

''No...'' 

I enter fully out of the shortcut as I look towards a store full of what looks like Wine Bottles: And next to it, something called 7 Eleven. It shouldn't cause any trouble- No glass, no people. I just need to get away from her.

I run towards the 7 Eleven place by crossing over a busy street, ignoring loud honking sounds and people in cars cussing me out. 

At least it wasn't the other way around. 

I bust through the doors that lead into 7 Eleven, even though the loud bell hanging from the door hinge falling off. 

Put on your normal face, Eden. Make whoever is here feel scared of you. Just ignore the dizziness...