Part 73-

Trigger Warning! 

Continued song in Chapter: ''I found,'' By Amber Run. 

TOLD IN EDEN'S PERSPECTIVE 

Sae chuckles as she glares at me. 

''What are you going to do, Think you can fight me? Well, Looking like that, Ha!-''

A Gunshot. 

A loud scream. 

Two thuds. 

Sae's smiling expression immediately fades, as she looks up at something in the distance. 

She freezes. 

''HOLY FUCKING GOD, NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO... NOOAAAAARRHHHHHH!'' 

She starts hyperventilating, screaming at the top of her lungs as she falls to the floor and starts hitting herself. 

''NO! NO! NO..... FUCKING- NO!'' 

She grabs her head and starts uncontrollably sobbing, screaming, as she slams her head down on the concrete floor and punches her face. 

''NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOARRRRGGHHHH!'' 

She hyperventilates and coughs on her tears as she places her hands on her head and rips out her hair. 

She then pounds on the concrete floor multiple times until a pool of blood spills under her. 

''F- F- F- F- MOTHERFUCKER! OH MY FUCKING GOD, FATHER-ARGGHHHHH!'' 

She throws her head back and lets out a sobbing scream that lasts for about 90 seconds. 

Her body shakes in blood and tears as I stare at her with tears in my eyes. 

''Sae... Look at me. Look at me!'' 

''NO! THAT MOTHERFUCKER KILLED FATHER! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!'' 

She lets out another 90-second scream, then stands up and slams her head down on the floor. 

Father? 

No. No. No. 

My- My Father. 

A tear streams down my face as I watch Sae hurt herself. Hyperventilating, crying. Screaming at the top of her lungs. 

She- She calls him Father. 

She called him father. 

All that time together. All that time together that Sae spent with him. I know he put her through hell. But he still cared about her. And that's why he meant so much to her. 

*Oh, And I found love where it wasn't supposed to be. Right in front of me, talk some sense to me. And I found love where I wasn't supposed to be. Right in front of me, talk some sense to me.*

Sae collapses down onto the floor and stays there for a few minutes. 

And I just stand there. Watching her. I want to go near her, comfort her. 

But I can't. And I don't know why. 

''This... THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!''

Sae raised her head up to finally look at me.

Her eyes are puffy and tired. Her skin is practically destroyed in cuts and blood. Her hair is messed up, her clothes are ripped. Her hands tremble. 

I stare at her before she lowers her head and stands up slowly. 

''He was the only person that I thought loved me.'' 

''Sae-''

''That's why. I called him. Father. Because I thought... He loved me.''