Part 76

My feet brush up against the concrete as I start running towards her. 

Sae. 

Her eyes shake as I swing my arm towards her, but she dodges the punch and bounces her head back. 

With that action and the miss, I weakly stumble forward and put my hands on my knees. 

''You're so weak. Weak little bitch!'' 

I furrow my eyebrows and spin around, punching my fist into Sae's forehead. 

She yells and stumbles back, putting her pointer finger on the middle of her eyebrows and wincing. 

''HAHA! Fucker.'' 

She aims her gun up at me and starts shooting it.

I pull my head back as a shot blows in front of my face, slowly. 

It's not an actual bullet. 

It's worse. 

It's those injections. The ones I took in torture. 

The bullet blows past me. I immediately shoot my head towards to look at Sae and punch her in her waist; Causing her to yell and slightly fall. I then push her chest back and punch her in the face. 

She screams and drops her gun down onto the floor, limping back as blood drips down her nose. 

My breathing labors as I step back and put my hands on my knees. 

I can't punch any longer. I'm dying. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I watch Sae regain herself. No weapon in her hand. 

That means it's on the floor. 

I slowly turn my head to look in the middle of the concrete. 

Her gun. 

If I can grab that, I can break it. So now, she has nothing else. Or I can just use it to shoot her. 

She smiles and calms down her breathing. 

''It's mine. No, cheating! HAHAAAA!'' 

I shake my head and run towards her gun. 

She screams and runs towards it as well, pushing me out of the way as I intertwine my fingers with the trigger. 

I grit my teeth together and punch her in her mouth, so she drops the gun in shock. 

''MOTHERFUCKER!'' 

My breathe shakes as I grab her gun, but fail as I watch Sae rabidly wrap her fingers around the gun. 

She kicks me in the leg. 

 I scream. 

My leg shakes as I slowly lower my head down to look at it. 

And right there, right by my ankle, is one of the bullet injections. 

It burns, sinks into my skin. Blood shoots out of the wound as Sae breathes heavily, raising the gun up in the air. 

''AH! FUCK!'' 

I grip my hand onto the injection and pull it out. 

Sae's eyes widen as I weakly clench onto the injection. I gain up some speed and start running over to her. 

She screams and throws her head back as I slam the injection in her chest, her own blood shooting into my eyes as I breathe heavily and step back. 

I wipe her blood off of my face. 

Her blood. 

I stare down at my hands, her blood is cold. So cold it sends chills up my fingers.