Part 56-

Third-person Perspective, Of a little girl. 

She just wanted to get Ice cream. 

With her mother. 

Then go to the park, go for a stroll. 

With her hand slipped in her mother's tightly and her other hand cupped with a Vanilla Ice cream cone, she skips slightly in her mother's hand grasp. 

But they come to a stop as her Chocolate Brown-eyed Mother gasps slightly and turns around. 

She then quickly grabs onto her daughter, picking her up. 

Running. 

The little girl's hand loses the Ice cream cone, as she pounds on her Mother's back and tells her to stop running. 

But she doesn't stop. 

As loud cries come from the little girl's mouth, she glances around her environment, people, as her Mother and her run to nearby houses and streets. 

And, Other people are running too. 

Getting out of their cars, Screaming, Yelling. 

And even more confusion sets into the little girl's eyes as everything disappears rapidly behind her mother and her. 

Too hard to understand. 

For such a little girl. 

People- Scream, collide against each other as they disappear into the darkness themselves. 

Gunshots, loud, Laughs, Screams. 

Sting into her ears, as she screams with tears in her eyes as her mother falls to the floor. 

The little girl drops out of her mother's grasp and hits onto the floor, crying loudly as she shakes her mother's shoulder. 

Even though a gunshot struck her mother's head. 

Killing her. 

And she still sits there, pleading for her mother to awaken. 

The little girl doesn't get the time to say her name again. 

She falls onto the floor. Screaming with pain. 

As she watches her pink Princess dress slowly stain with her blood, the pain dies down as her eyes close softly. 

She shakes a little as the barrier touches her. Releasing her soul. 

As her soul screeches and follows along with the others, 

She begins to attack, screech too. 

With no control. 

No liveness. 

Nothing. 

Nothing but her soul destroyed.