The Project

Entertainment head, Marsha Enriquez-Gatchalian or MEG for her contemporaries and subordinates is currently brainstorming with her elite team. The top woman executive of the country's major entertainment company, is not happy with the current situation of the biggest loveteams of the network. Love team no. 1 just admitted to the public that they are no longer together. Loveteam no. 2's latest movie was a box office bomb. Loveteam no. 3 are getting ready for their wedding and showbiz hiatus is expected. MEG is racking the brains of her team to come up with the next big thing. So Project:Perfect Loveteam commenced.

"We need something fresh, something intriguing. I want new faces, not those famewhores with platform in all of social media. I need something wholesome but edgy. No, I don't want a bad boy and naive girl, that is so cliche Dessa!"
"But, MEG, where can we find a teenager who's not into social media 24/7?"

"Not my problem dear. Just find me an unassuming lady, but not a damsel in distress. A boy next door but with a bit of an oomph, you know what I mean?" "Sure MEG, we'll leave no stones turned for this project." "I know this is a big deal guys, but we need our Renaissance. Our competitor is making waves in all platforms, but I trust your expertise on this." "Were on it." "And remember, this is extremely confidential."

Dessa or Othello Montano aka Odessa Montano is the head of the talent agency of the network. She tasked her 5 assistants to gather the portfolio of their current roster of talents, as well as those of the aspiring ones. She even contacted a couple of freelance management agencies for this. A friend from an ad agency forwarded the portfolio of a certain guy. It piqued the team's interest since he's a scion of a landed family in Iloilo. Another thing is, he's not much into the Manila social circuit, so any hullabaloo will be easily handled. "Hey Stella? Can your guy come here for a go-see? OK, I'll see him later at 3:00 P. M."