S E V E N T Y - F I V E

August 15, 1999

I sat down next to Hermione as she pulled out a picture of my mother as a child.

She looked a lot like me, except her hair was lighter — almost blonde.

"I dug deep into the Ministry profiling for you. I practically stalked your mother. I know everything about her now." Hermione chuckled, pulling out different files with loads of information.

"Like what?" I asked, leaning forward in my chair.

I want to know everything about my mother.

"Well, what do you want to know?" Hermione asked.

"Absolutely everything." I said in awe.

Hermione prepared herself with a breath before she started talking. "Her full name is Elizabeth Jolene Zoren. She was born to Carlyle and Irene Zoren on March 5, 1956, and had no siblings. She was a Slytherin in school and became Prefect as well. She wasn't Head Girl though,"

I took a heavy breath as I reflected on this information. So, my grandparents were called Carlyle and Irene. My mother was a Slytherin.

Hermione continued. "It seems as your mother got involved with Bellatrix Black back when she was in school. Possibly, because she was a friend of Narcissa. Bellatrix led Elizabeth to one of Tom Riddle's meetings and both women seemed to fall in love with him,"

Bellatrix loved my father. I knew it.

I saw the way she lusted after him during those Death Eater meetings.

"He was older, Tom was. He was 47 when your mother was 18. She attended his meetings and he mentored her. It wasn't until your mother was 23 and your father was 52 that you were conceived and your mother ran away the next month." Hermione explained.

"He was 52?!?" I exclaimed, feeling my stomach start to swirl in detest.

She was only 23. That was a 30 year difference.

Hermione nodded. "She hid in Wales with a woman named Martha Greene for the months pregnant with you. Martha took great care of Elizabeth for those months, but could barely afford anything for her and Elizabeth, let alone a baby. So, Elizabeth travelled out after giving birth and naming you, and left you on Penelope's doorstep."

I felt my stomach twist again. This time in pain.

She left me.

She didn't want to, but she did.

"After she left you, she left a note for Narcissa Malfoy and then headed up to Limerick, Ireland and lived amongst Muggles. She got a job in a coffee shop and snapped her wand. She also changed her name to Beth Travers." She told me.

I blinked. "Travers?"

"Her mother's maiden name. Irene Travers." Hermione pointed to a page that said those exact words on them.

I was related to the Travers family. That's odd.

I knew Travers, he was a lower ranked Death Eater. That means, Irene must've had a brother.

Travers did die in that war though, and thank Merlin he did because he was best mates with Dolohov.

I pressed my hands against my pounding head, not knowing what to do about all of this information.

My mother would have been 43 right now. She would've been here, planning my wedding with Narcissa and Pansy.

She would've had coffee dates with Penelope and Narcissa as they scoped out town for people to judge and laugh about.