F O U R T Y - N I N E

March 27, 1999

"Do you have everything?" Draco asked me, grabbing my waist from behind and leaving a small kiss on my cheek.

I placed my hand on the side of his face and turned my head towards him. "Yes, I do. Have you got everything?"

"Yep." Draco murmured, leaving a short kiss in my lips.

I fell into it and turned towards him, now holding his face with both of my hands. His hands connected behind me at my waist.

I groaned into his mouth before pulling away lightly, my nose still brushing against his. "Do you think Blaise will be okay?"

"He'll be fine if Pansy and Theo are distracting him." Draco brought one of his hands up and brushed a piece of my hair lightly behind my ear.

I craned my head ever so slightly so see Blaise curled up in my bedsheets on my bed. He was sleeping peacefully.

"Okay," I smiled and pecked him on the lips once. "We should go."

Draco chuckled and grabbed my trunk for me and pulled it along. I kept offering to take it but he said no.

The walk was okay, students of all ages clambered onto the train and pushed past each other to try to get an early compartment for them and their friends.

When we got onto the train, we took our usual compartment and I shut the door behind us. Draco hoisted our trunks up into their own space and sat next to me.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I smiled as I placed my hand on his chest.

"What ever will we do during this train ride?" I innocently cooed, raising my eyebrow.

Draco smirked. "I have an idea."

He leaned in and placed his lips on mine. Our lips moved in sync and got deeper the more it went on.

My arms snaked around his neck and my breath hitched as he pressed my back against the wall of the train behind me.

One of Draco's hands roamed to my waist and he began running his fingers underneath the waistband of my skirt. He ran them horizontally, my breathing getting heavier and my underwear soaking.

His other hand ran up to my neck, where he applied the perfect amount of pressure, making me groan.

He spread my legs apart slightly and wedged himself between them. I wrapped one of my legs around his torso, not caring that we were in a very public place.

It felt too good.

My hands ran through his hair, messing it all up and pulling at it. It was his time to groan into my mouth as he turned himself towards me more.

"Fuck sakes!"

My head snapped up and Draco's turned towards the door.

Alana stood in front of us, her dirty-blonde hair in a ponytail. She was wearing leggings and the sweater she got from Hogsmeade a while back that reminded her of Kayden.

That reminded me; I haven't spoken to Kayden in a while.

I'll have to do that when I get back. He will be so excited to hear about the kids and how they're like in person. All he's gotten were letters.