T W E N T Y

January 8, 1999

The rain was puttering against the window. I stared outside, watching it fall repeatedly. Two of the droplets were racing right now.

"We're almost there. We should change into our robes." Draco said, coldly.

"You go first." I suggested, still staring at the droplets. The first one was going faster than the second one, but the second one still had a chance.

He got up, peered into his trunk and picked out a set of robes. Then, I heard the compartment door slide open and shut again. He left.

I let out a big relieved sigh. The second water droplet won.

What was I going to do?

I knew whatever happened with Potter wasn't something that friends do. Our eyes were locked. It felt like we were the only people left in that busy train station.

I only snapped out of it because I remembered Draco.

Draco had a point.

I didn't want to fuck Potter, that's for sure, but I can't deny that there is something going on. It's something I feel.

And I can't help but wonder if he feels the same way.

Maybe it's just me adoring his heroics. He stopped my Father, the one person who I feared the most in the world. The person who put me through so many horrible things like torture.

I don't have a crush on Potter.

Gross.

"What is wrong with me?" I huffed and placed my face in my hands.

"A lot of things."

My head snapped up. I recognized that voice.

A boy with dark brown ruffled hair and chocolate brown eyes stood at the compartment door, arms crossed over his chest. His Slytherin robes were lazily strung over his shoulder and his tie wasn't even tied properly.

"Theo." I breathed, letting a small smile creep upon my face.

He walked in and sat across from me. "What's up, Parkinson?" He teased. "Or shall I say, Riddle."

"I'd say Riddle is more fitting." I sat up straight.

His gaze fitted to my left forearm. He looked up at me. "What happened?"

"How did you get away from Pansy?" I questioned, ignoring his own.

"I just told her I needed to change. She knows you're here, so does Daisy and Blaise. Pansy and Daisy are quite angry with you. Blaise understands. I do too." He explained.

"Blaise was one too. You know that?" I asked. I felt bad as I said it but there's no way Daisy could be hypocritical.

"Yes, we all know that." Theo sighed. "But she isn't mad at you for becoming a Death Eater. She's mad at you for killing Dolohov and not telling us the truth about your Father."

"Pansy's mad too?"

"She's angry because you've been lying to her for 17 years of her life. Don't get me wrong, she's livid at her parents. She understands why you killed Dolohov though." Theo mentioned.

"Pansy's is reasonable. It's none of Daisy's business, she can suck a cock." I scoffed.

Theo looked to the side, making sure nobody was listening to what he was about to say. He leaned down towards me and in a whisper he said. "Thank you for killing Dolohov. I would've done it if you didn't."