S I X T Y

May 30, 1999

*RITA SKEETER, UNREGISTERED ANIMAGUS IN AZKABAN?!?*
By Lydia O'Brien

Rita Skeeter — ex-editor of the Daily Prophet — has been captured and placed into Azkaban Prison as of May 29, 1999 for being an unregistered Animagus.

Ronald — Ron —  Weasley and Harry Potter — our war hero's who are also Aurors for the Ministry of Magic — caught her last night buzzing through the night in her beetle form.

"We caught her in a pickle jar." said Harry Potter — eyes sparkling as he told us the story.

"My girlfriend, Hermione Granger did that to Skeeter in fourth year. I remembered and Harry figured 'what the hell?' then we caught her." Ron Weasley said to the journalists on scene.

"They caught Skeeter!" I exclaimed, staring at Draco, wide-eyed.

He smiled. "Looks like everything is falling into place, isn't it?"

He's right.

I'm going to be able to see Kayden, I know the identity of my mother, and Rita Skeeter is caught and in Azkaban.

I'm ecstatic.

"This is brilliant." I sighed happily.

Draco looked me up and down and smirked, like he remembered something.

I looked down and saw that my dress was pulling up and was about half-way up my thighs.

"What do you say I make it even better?" Draco leaned in and whispered in my ear.

My breath hitched and I bit my lip. I nodded.

With that, the threw the Daily Prophet onto the couch beside him and held out his hand. I grabbed it and he led me to his bedroom.

He locked the door tightly behind him. Then, he sauntered over to me, circling around me as if I was his prey.

His hands roamed the back of my body hungrily and pulled me closer like he had done before.

My neck immediately tilted and he didn't pepper kisses like he done done before, he sucked my skin hard and rough.

I moaned as he sucked on my neck and shivered as his fingers traced my back, untying the white string that held the dress together.

When it was untied, he pulled the dress off my shoulders and it fell to the floor with a small 'thump', pooling at my ankles.

He pressed his body against me harder and I felt his growing erection on my lower back. My underwear soaked.

I moaned and tried pushing myself against him more until he pulled away, whispering in my ear dominantly. "Get on the bed."

I did as he asked, not wanting the pleasure to end. He ripped his shirt off of him and came onto the bed too, hovering over my body.

He brought his hands down, down, down, and then they grabbed my own hands, bringing them upwards and pinning them to the headboard.

"I told you I'd remember what you did to me on my birthday," he hissed into my ear. Then, he pulled his wand from his back pocket. "Incarcerous."