F O U R T Y - S E V E N

March 26, 1999

I looked at myself in the mirror, straightening out my navy blazer and skirt combo. I slid on a pair of white heels to match with my white blouse.

Taking a deep breath, I took in my whole body in the mirror.

I looked — professional.

My dark hair was half-tied up in a bun at the back of my head. A couple curled pieces hung in front of my face, framing it nicely.

The makeup on my face was nice and not too much. I had a little bit of eyeliner on my eyes, accentuating the shimmering blue.

It was merely businesslike.

I looked good. I liked it.

Then, a knock at the main door. "Hello? Are you both ready yet?"

My head snapped away from my reflection and went towards my bedroom door. I scurried away from my room and headed to the door.

"Coming!" I replied, grabbing the doorknob.

I pulled the door open to reveal an all- dressed-up Hermione. She was wearing something similar to me but in black. She had a gold necklace hanging on her neck as well. Her hair was done up in a braid.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked the brunette.

She smiled, stepping in. "Nervous, you?"

"More excited to be honest. I love revenge." I winked, watching as she shut the door behind her.

"Are you all ready?" She questioned, raising her eyebrow at me.

I responded. "As ready as I'll ever be."

"Is Granger here?" Draco yelled from inside his bedroom.

Before I could answer, he pushed his door open. Draco was wearing a white, long sleeve dress shirt with a pair of his normal black trousers and black belt. His hair was all messy and he was in the middle of tying a black tie around his neck.

He took a look at both of us girls and stumbled a bit. "That answers my question."

"You look dashing." I teased him. It was true, he did look absolutely adorable when he was trying to look professional. He was also hot; really, really hot.

"And you look gorgeous." He replied and then headed back into his room to finish getting ready.

Hermione giggled. "That was cute. It made me miss Ron."

"When was the last time you saw him?" I asked as I lead Hermione to the sitting room.

She crossed her arms over her chest. "Christmas. Ron, Harry, and I spent Christmas all together at the Burrow. We didn't have much privacy though."

"The Burrow?" I sat down on the couch and watched her as she took a seat across from me.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot that you aren't friends with any of the Weasley's. It's their house." She explained.

"Have you been keeping in touch?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes, owl post is always helpful, but Ron has been quite busy for the past couple months. His Auror job has finally caught up to him."

Hermione and I talked a bunch before Draco finally got out of his bedroom all ready.

The black tie he was tying earlier was perfectly strung around his neck. His hair was now neatly combed to the side and he was fixing the cuffs of his shirt.

"Ahh is the Slytherin Prince finally ready?" I questioned, wiggling my eyebrows at Draco.

He scoffed. "First of all, don't call me that. Second off, yes. Do you have Pansy's article?"