Geo's bad day ,:C (Kentucky x Geo)

Smol daycare thing because yeet :)

Georgia had a god-awful day and was upset. First, he accidentally spilled cereal all over his favorite sweater and had to wear something else, then he couldn't find his shoes and his dad was upset because they would be late. And while on the car ride he realized he forgot his backpack and they had to go home and get it. 

Just an awful day.

Georgia sat on his peach bean bag and tugged on his oversized white shirt, he hated it... It wasn't as comfy as his beloved sweater. "Georgia? Why are you in a different outfit? What's wrong?" The small southern state looked up to see his friend Kentucky hovered over him. "Everything is wrong," Georgia mumbled, rolling over. Kentucky moved and sat next to him. "What happened? I'll listen." 

Georgia explained everything, the entire time he sounded like he'd cry. He just wanted a good day and a nice couple of naps. After he was done he went back to messing with his shirt. "Do you wanna switch shirts? Will that help a little?" Kentucky asked, Geo shook his head. "Then... What about a snack?" 

"No thanks." Kentucky looked down at his feet for a moment. "Do you wanna hug?" Georgia nodded. Kentucky set down his picture of Daddy Andy and hugged his friend. "Thank you..." Georgia whispered, squeezing Kentucky. "G-Georgia! C-can-t Breath-" The southern state quickly let go of the border state. "Sorry, Tucky!" 

Tucky smiled at his friend. "It's fine you didn't mean it." The two sat in comfortable silence for a while. Just enjoying each other's company. Kentucky laid his head on Geo's shoulder, still smiling. 

This was nice. 

Georgia was happy, Kentucky was happy. Everything seemed better.

Even if Georgia hated his shirt-

K I'm done ;w;