Papa Georgia vs an asshole Spain and meeting the soon to be partner in crime

⚠️Lil warning mentions child abuse and some badly written gore⚠️
Edit: just fixed some spelling mistakes and stuff-
Edit: just fixyea
Florida's POV:

Thump...

Thump...

Thump...

Oh no... "FLORIDA!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! THIS HOUSE IS SUPPOSED TO BE SPOTLESS!!" Spain... I gotta hide! He's gonna whip me again! I rush under my bed locking the door behind me. Please lord, let him leave me be... (I think Florida was pretty religious in the past but now he isn't so-) The door slams to the food with a loud bang. "I KNOW YOU'RE IN HERE FLORIDA!!" He yelled then sighed. "If you come out now, I won't whip you. I promise."

Liar. Last time I believe that I was in a corner covered in blood. My back stung really bad then. He whipped me harder than usual because I ran. "Florida~?" He slammed my art supplies on the floor. He was the kind of "father" that got me really nice things after he best me to keep my mouth shut and his reputation safe. "GOT YOU!" he grabs my ankle. "NO! MR. SPAIN PLEASE IM REALLY SORRY!!" He yanks me from under the bed. "PLEASE SIR I DIDN'T MEAN TO-" He slams me into the floor.

Third-person POV:

"You know your life would be perfect without getting me angry? Why do you get me angry so often huh?"

"Papa I-"

Spain grabs his whip that usually rests on his side. Slashing the poor boy's cheek. Blood spewed on the floor. Florida screams. "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME YOUR FATHER!! YOU'RE A MISTAKE FROM GOD!! DO YOU HEAR ME? YOUR NOT MY CHILD!!" Florida's blood began boiling, even with the tears and fear he couldn't grasp why Spain hated him so much. Was he that much of a burden? Florida got up and booked it for the door. Almost slipping a few times. "GET BACK HERE FLORIDA!!"

"NO! IM GOING TO MY REAL PAPA!!" Spain yanked the boy's collar. "GEORGIA!! GEORGIA!!! HELP ME HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!!" Spain threw the child against the wall. Breaking a vase and knocking down a few phtots in the process. "He can't hear you if you're in MY territory." Florida felt hopeless. He just wanted to go to his real home. With Georgia...

"That weak little shit couldn't help you anyway. I'm a vast empire who has killed and taken the lands of many! And what IS Georgia? A little colony."

Spain whips Florida's arm. Florida hisses and scoots away from the Spanish man. Florida books it again for the door this time managing to make it outside and away from his "father." He breathed heavily hearing Spain's voice in the distance. And it slowly fades as he persisted.

+Time skip+

Florida was still running about an hour or two later. Worried his Spain was still behind or looking for him. Considering he was how Spain got so popular amongst people. "WHO GOES THERE!!" Said another voice. They sounded terrified. "HEY, YOU! I SEE YOU!" He had an amusing accent to Florida at least but he couldn't stay. Before he could run away from this stranger they grabbed him. "Ow!" Grabbed his wrist... Where Spain cuts him when he's bored.

Florida turned to see a slightly taller-looking male. "Who are you?!"
"P-please don't hurt me!"
"I'm... Not going to...? I just wanna know who you are and why you're on my land."
"My name is uhhh Florida... I'm on the run."

"Im Louisiana." The stranger let go of them but quickly noticed all the scars on the smaller territory. "Oh! Your hurt badly! Here I'll take you to my friend! He can fix you up quick, what happened?" Florida gulped. "I-I would rather not talk about it..." Louisiana nodded giving a slight smile. Florida weirdly felt his cheeks heat up but he thought he was just really hot. It was pretty warm. "Come with me."

Florida followed what he hoped could be a new friend to a small boat by a river. "I-is this safe?"
"Not at all but it's how I get around!" Louie smiled helping him onto the boat. Then hoping on himself. "This will be a while so brace yourself!"

+Another Time Skiiiip-+

Louie's POV:

"He usually hangs out near these trees,"  I say. I'm glad I finally have someone new to talk to. France doesn't come over unless it for resources. That and I don't get to talk to my neighbors as often as I'd like. We walk to a field of Peach trees. "Wait. I know this place..." Florida mumbles. "You do?" Florida is nice to talk to. I like him!

"Yeah... Wait, PEACHY?!?! GEORGIA!??" Georgia comes over to us holding a basket of peaches. "I told ya time and time again Louie im, not a bird- FLORIDA WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU!?!" He drops the basket and hugs him tightly. "Who did this to you?!"

"Mr. Spain..."

"Ohhh I'm a kill him..."

"Spain as in my neighbor Spain?" Florida nods. My eyes widened. I didn't know Spain had done this to his colonies. I knew he best them, but not at all like this. "No! Georgia you can't kill him!"

"And why is that?" I giggled a bit. "Because that's a bad thing to do and you'll be just as bad as him!" Georgia pats his head. "Fair enough let's head inside. You are now my son." Florida's face lights up and he hugs Georgia again. "Get in here Louie!" Georgia demands as he hugs back. "Fine..." I walk over and hug him. "Now inside you two!"

"Ok, papa!"

"Ok, Mr.Georgia."

(Really proud of this one, don't ask about the photo it's just here- )