Wholesome D.C and lil' Alaskan story because we all love wholesome :D

(I'll put what google says the Russian words mean at the end. ;w;)

"Where are we going папа?" Alaska asks, adjusting his hat so he could see. He purposely asked for a big one so he could continue to wear it when he was older. He and his father had been walking through the snow for hours. "I've told you before Alaska it's a surprise." D.C laughs. Alaska's grip on his father's hand tightened. It had been 8 years since Alaska was sold, and he was determined not to let it happen again. This папа had to be different right?

He did behave differently. D.C played with him whenever he was free, helped him with homework, and even when he couldn't he'd ask someone else too. Even then that was rare. D.C always made time for the little states, he didn't want them to grow up and think he hated them as he felt with his father. Alaska loved D.C. He was so nice to him and helped him with everything, but he also loved his Uncle Gov. Gov got him his ax. Which D.C did yell at him about but Alaska never let it out of his sight. And kept it on his back all the time. 

"And we're here!!" 

Alaska looked up and saw a beautiful crystal-like lake, a thick layer of ice covering the top. "What are we going here папа?" D.C pulled out a box from his sack, handing it to Alaska. Alaska stared at the box for a minute, confused. "Go on open it." Alaska took the top off the box, his eyes widening. A fancy new pair of ice skates. A dark blue and white stripes going up and down the shoe. His name is printed on the sides. 

Without any warning, the tall state hugged his father. "Aww~! Well, I'm glad you like them, why not take 'em out for a spin?" D.C says, breaking away from the hug. Alaska quickly puts the skates on... A perfect fit. He runs onto the ice, his feet practically flying on the ice. "WOOOOOOOOOOW!!" D.C yells. Honestly he didn't expect Alaska to like his gift so much. Not that he wasn't happy about it, this was just shocking. Alaska pulled many stunts, backflipping, twirls, and twists. Non-stop. 

Alaska couldn't help but smile, something he rarely did. And he hasn't felt this happy in... Forever. Even with his... Ex-папа. Ice skating was his therapy he never knew he needed. Alaska topped off his performance with a split. Grinning, he looked up at his father. "HOLY SHIT THAT WAS AMAZING SON!!" D.C claps his hands. God if he only had his camera! Alaska got up, bright red, mostly from embarrassment. He's never really told his папа about the many classes he took back with his Ex-папа. Regardless, D.C was so nice and supportive. Way better than his Ex. Even got him custom-made ice skates. 

God, he loved this weird country. 

папа- Dada. 

I'm lazy and about to go to bed. Anyway, Alaska grew quickly. Like taller than D.C by 2 years of staying with him. And about 4 he was taller than Texas, kinda pissing of the southern boi but ye-

I'm done now good night. =w=