random shit idk-

N.Y would adopt a pet then train it to bite anyone he doesn't like.

Florida flips the tables randomly.

Texas has Rhode on his shoulders and T-Poses in front of N.J :)

Mississippi would ask chickens why they crossed the road

Connecticut drags Rhode Island with him everywhere ya know two smol bois against the world.

Cali has a weird thing with abs-

Mary will stab you of you so much as look at his food.

The problem with so many people in the same house is everything gets lost. So DC had the idea of almost and found. Somehow Florida got in the pile.

Kentucky will kill you over chicken and bourbon

PA never cry during movies or anything remotely sad.

Geo has a giant body pillow of an anime version of Coke under his bed Alabama got him shhhhh-

PA has a giant football plush in his room.

Texas has a little horse plush form when he was a kid and it's still his favorite thing in the house.

South Carolina and North Carolina fight really loudly to the point where no one can sleep.

Louie has voodoo dolls of everyone and likes giving little kisses to DC and Florida with them.

Gov is slowly losing his mind.

Ok so everyone has the District of Columbia a bean. Or something like that. I think he would be a fucking badass. And a pain in the ass. No real reason I just think he'd be the chaotic one. But not Florida-level chaotic. Sort of in-between Louie and Texas levels.

Wisconsin hates Michigan and Ohio for their fight leading to him having a lot less land.

Oklahoma gives me the vibe that if he was drunk he would just sit on the fridge and whistle till he was sober again or blacked out.

District plays a ton of pranks on the capitals and his own family just because.

I've got no ideas lol-