Attempt 2 at winning a farmer boy's heart (Kentucky x Geo)

:)

I should really stop getting hooked on random ships.

Thanks guessimdemons92 and Sunheart_101 for feeding my weird addiction. ;w;

Kentucky stumbled into his small home, his head throbbing in pain. "Damn Tucky, the hell happened to you?" Virginia laughed, walking up to his cousin. "Love... And a plate to the head. But mostly love." Kentucky purred softly. "You're down bad for this guy aren't you?" Kentucky looked at him. "I plead the fifth." Kentucky left the room heading straight into his bedroom.

He threw himself onto his bed and sighed dreamily. The man couldn't get this farmer boy off his mind. Georgia was different. He was isolated and preferred being alone yet around kids he was a completely different person. The soldier was so love-struck and yet... So confused.

Kentucky was never believed in love at first sight. Unlike his parents... But he did believe in soulmates. Did he find his?

God- That gives him more reason to keep trying.

The border state shouldn't have flirted so much during the first date... Maybe his head wouldn't be in so much pain. But seeing the farmer all flustered and confused was amusing. The way his silver-blue eyes slowly turned to the left, as his face would grow redder was adorable.

Ok. Maybe he has gotten attached to him...

The border state groaned slightly and got out of bed. Kentucky put on a white dress shirt, some jeans, and his black combat boots and headed out of his room. He misses his lil' farmer boy.

Even if Georgia was a lot taller than him-

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?! YOU JUST GOT HERE!!" Virginia yells from the kitchen.

"TO SEE MY SOULMATE FUCK OFF!!"

+Time skip-+

Kentucky mounted off his horse, leaving diamond tied to a fence post. "Cya girl! Papa's got a farmer to win!!" The border state hopped over the border. (hehehehehe) And skipped across the farm in hopes to find Georgia.

Eventually, he spotted the southerner milking one of his cows. Kentucky quickly puffed up his chest and combed his hair with his fingers before finally walking up and sitting beside Georgia. Startling the older man.

"KENTUCKY?!? W-We just... Why are you-?! Where did...? How did-?!" Kentucky grinned and places his hand on Geo's thigh. "I just missed you~! Is that such a crime love?" He purred.

"No, but trespassing is," Georgia replied, pushing the soldier's hand off him. Kentucky simply shrugged, placing his head on Georgia's thigh instead. "Kentucky. Why did you even come here? We literally finished our date a few hours ago."

"I told you, I missed you~" Kentucky whimpered, looking up at Georgia's flustered face. Georgia groaned and got off his stool. "Since you here make yourself useful, my chickens need feeding. Run over and feed them."

"Do I get a kiss in return~?"

"No. It means I won't throw you out my land myself."

+Time skip again because 👍+

Turns out Kentucky didn't know too much about farming... So of course he'd ask Georgia for assistance. Again.  And again. And again. It could have been worse despite it all. Kentucky didn't break anything.

So...

Geo assumed he was a decent human being. Tho his flirty remarks still pissed him off. What does he see in him anyway? There's nothing much to see anyway.

Just some farmer with a messed-up life. And no ability to sleep. As well as a coffee addiction that should probably get checked out.

Chores did seem to go a lot faster with him there. That and he had some free time since they finished early. Geo opened the door to his house, reluctantly letting in his uninvited guest. "Wow. Nice place ya got here."

Georgia just nodded as a thank you and flopped onto his couch. "Don't touch anything or I'll break your spine..." He mumbled to The soldier, grabbing a pillow and hugging it tightly. A well-earned nap is what he needed right now. "Well, What if I touched you~," Kentucky said climbing onto the couch.

Georgia immediately whipped his head around and punched him square in the face. "OW!! OW!! POORLY WORDED!! I MEANT CUDDLE!! FUCK-" Kentucky yelped. Georgia grunted and rolled back over, his face as red as ever.

Kentucky giggled a bit. His face still hurt but this was adorable. Teasing is always fun. "But I could touch you in that way if you w-" Another punch in the face. "STOP IT!!" Georgia shrieked.

"FINE!! FINE!! I'M SORRY DAMN!!" Georgia again turned his back away from Kentucky. Who does this guy even think he is?! They only met a few days ago. Now he won't leave him alone. What. the. fuck.

Kentucky stared at Georgia before letting his finger slowly run through his hair. "What are you doing?"

"Showing you some affection." Georgia scoffed "Disgusting..." But in Georgia's head, he pleaded Kentucky not to stop. It felt kinda nice to be with someone. Even of the oil, bourbon, and possibly a hint cigar smell never went away. It was kinda soothing. Very strange of him to like such an odd combination of smells... But this was nice.

Kentucky, almost as if he had been reading Geo's mind never stopped petting him. His dark brown hair was fluffy. Almost like sheep's wool. The border state smiled softly, fond of the smell of peaches that came from the state.

"Why are you still here, Kentucky?"

"Because I'm not leaving your side~"

Would you like a meme?

Ye?

Ok :D

Bai bai

Bai bai