TIME TRAVEL?! WHAAAA- (sort of a Texas x Cali thing but honestly IDK-)

(bb texas is so adorable in this photo jgjfhajbcjadjd-)

Cali's POV:

"I'm telling you Florida. It's not real. And will never be." Florida scoffs. "WELL- ANYTHING CAN BE REAL WITH ENOUGH BATH SALTS!!" He yells then runs into his room. "FLORIDA NO!!" Gov, Alaska, and New York run after him. "Ya know time travel could be real California. We just haven't invented that tech yet." Louie says grinning. "I hate it here."

"Is here better than those Disney sequels?."

"Shut the fuck up. Yeah, they could have been better. But it's not like I could write the script." I roll my eyes. Texas yawns cleaning his gun. "How much sleep did you even get last night? I saw you pass out while trying to eat cereal this morning tex." I say turning my attention away from Louie. "Uhhh... Less than an hour... I think..." Louie laughs. "And what were ya doing sha?"

Texas blushes? Eh. Not my problem. "None of ya damn business."

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW"

"AAAHHH- FLORIDA WHERE THE HELL DO YOU EVEN COME FROM!!"

"Vents-"

"Sus... Sha... Sus..."

+Time skip to around 3 am+

Third Person POV: (in my opinion the best POV-)

California tossed and turned in his bed. He couldn't sleep at all. Why? No idea... He just couldn't. After finally giving up he thought he'd be sort of productive and do something else. Tiredly he got out of bed to make himself a coffee. Quickly changing into his normal wear. Then he noticed something strange. His wall never glowed a blue hue before? Even with his gut telling him not to. And most likely the reader as well-

He stepped closer placing a hand on the wall. "What the-?" Then he got sucked in with a loud scream. Falling from what he guessed a thousand feet in the air continued to scream bloody murder. Holding tightly onto his hat. 900...500...300...100...

He knew he wouldn't die from the fall but it would hurt like hell. He slammed his eyes shut now expecting pain but... Nothing?  "Oh jeez! Sir a-are you ok! I heard you a-screaming!" A small voice said timidly. He looked at the boy who was carrying him in his arms. And the kid looked ten-? "I-i'm... I'm fine..." The stranger puts him down on the ground then grabs his hands to inspect him. "How'd you get all the way up there?"

"Don't know..." The small boy gets up and puts his hand out. "Well, im Tejas! Nice to meet you, sir! Papa says im not allowed to be friends with the Americans anymore... Or talk to them... But who cares!" Cali thought for a moment. 'Why does- HOLY SHIT THAT'S TEXAS?!?!' Well... California felt deeply stupid. Especially after just this morning saying that time travel didn't exist. "Im California. Nice to meet you to Tex- I mean Tejas." He shakes the smaller boy's hand. "You look really pretty..." Tejas mumbled looking at his weird new-fashioned clothing. All bright and colorful...

Cali blushed in a little flustered manner. "T-thank you..." Texas started walking around California looking at his neat clothing. "Wow! I've never seen these before... What's this?!" Tejas points at his hat. "Oh, it's called a beanie." Texas- I MEAN Tejas eyes lit up as Cali told him more and more about the clothing he was wearing.

"C-ould I t-try your beanie on...?" Cali smiles taking off his too-big cowboy hat and places his beanie on his head. "IT'S SO SOFT!!!" Tejas starts giggling hysterically. Playing with his temporary new hat. "I look like you! Wait... I should give you a nickname! I give all mi amigos nice names!" Cali nods grinning, "What do you wanna call me?" Tejas gave him a long hard look. Then took an even longer moment to think. "I GOT IT! Wait here!" Tejas ran off into the woods. And a few moments later returned with a poppy... His state flower. Well not exactly- but still it touched his heart.

Lil' Tejas placed the flower in Cali's hair. "Amapola!" (Google said it meant poppy-) Tejas smiled. Hugging his new friend. Cali hugged him back and couldn't stop smiling. Texas was adorable as a child. "Hey, you said your father won't let you talk to Americans anymore right? What did he mean by that?"

"Well, papa says that the Americans are nasty, mean, evil people who would eat me and the other territories if I didn't stay away from them. But I've already talked and made friends with a lot of them! Their really nice people. But every time I tell papa that he gets mad at me... Then he sends me to my room with no food for the rest of the day... But! My goal is to change his mind! Eventually!" No wonder this kid looked a little boney... Mexico hadn't been feeding him. "Why don't we get you something to eat? Maybe we can go fishing?"

Tejas would have said no if his stomach had shut up for five seconds. "I'll take your growling stomach as a yes. Don't worry hun. I'm a pretty good cook." Cali took his hand. "Now... Let's see. Where is the nearest lake?" Tejas slightly blushing. "I know! It's that way. Follow me!" The boy dragged the man away.

+Time skip (I'm having too much fun writing this help)+

"FISHIES!" Tejas laughed getting closer to the lake placing his hand in. Then he randomly grabbed a fishtail. "I GOT ONE! I GOT ONE!" He picked up a pretty big fish. Enough to satisfy both of them. "Ok hold." Cali took his pocket knife out of his pocket. When you live with Florida you gotta be armed with something. "That's the fanciest dagger I've ever seen Amapola!"

"Ok lone star, let's get to work."

"Lone star?"

"Your new nickname. Unless you dislike it."

Tejas goes bright red. "N-no, I l-love it..." Cali smiles. Then starts working on the fish.

+Another one+

"The fish tasted great! Amapola!" Tejas yawned. "Tired bud?" he nodded wrapping his arms around Cali. California picked him up and they both laid under a tree. Tejas face might as well just melt off with how hot he was feeling. He was cuddling with an angle... One who fell from the sky. One who was kind to him. One who talked to him. One who fed him, and let him wear his beanie! "Go to sleep lone star," Cali said placing his beanie on his head and returning the Cowboy's hat. "Ok... Goodnight Amapola."

"Good night lone star."

+REEEEEEEEE- ANOTHER ONE+

"Good morning Amapola..." No response. "Amapola...?" Tejas became panicking where'd his angle go!? He noticed a ripped piece of his plaid shirt and the same poppy on the floor. He felt hot tears slowly roll down his cheeks as he picked both items up. "I don't know if you're ok... But I will find you that's a promise..." He stuck both items in his pockets leaving the scene.

~Meanwhile with Cali~

"WOAH WHAT THE-" He was bed again? "Was it a dream... That would be the logical concussion huh. He sighed. Whatever. California got out of bed still in his clothes? "Maybe it wasn't a dream..."

"What wasn't a dream?"

"NEW YORK THE FUCK WERE'D YA COME FROM?!" He shrugged. "Texas told me to come get you, it's breakfast time. He said you passed out on the floor for some odd reason." New York walked off California trailing behind.

"Texas, you'll find him eventually."

"How do I find someone I can't remember the name of Geo?! It's not like I can say his name all I have is this!" Texas pulled out what looked like a centuries-old fabric. It was well kept. At least that's what Texas had hoped. "All I remember is I called him Amapola... I can't even remember his face..." He was the whole reason he called himself the "lone star" state. He was the whole reason he fell in love with fishing and seafood. Yet he could barely remember him.

"Let's just eat ok? Maybe you'll feel better then." Georgia gave him a soft smile. "Yeah ok..." They walked back into the living room when Texas's eyes suddenly stared dead at California. Then at the cloth. Then Cali. It was the same shirt and beanie... Had held been this BLIND BRO- "Amapola...?" He said making Cali look straight at him. "Yes, lone star?" Texas ran across the table and hugged California crying. "I DID IT!! I FOUND MY ANGLE!!"

"You're squishing me-"

Texas connected their lips for a moment. "I missed you!" Cali was red in the face put hugged back Texas squeezing him as much as he could. "I missed you too darling." Georgia grinned. "ANOTHER SHIP SAILED THANKS TO ME!!" He shouted randomly.

(I had way too much fun with this oh my lord-)