I have no name for this- (Indiana x Alabama x Ohio)

',:)

Indiana woke up to loud yelling. No idea who or why. But this wasn't uncommon. More annoying than anything. He rolled out of bed and threw on some pants and a T-shirt. "It's too early for this..." He whispered, walking out of the comfort that is his room. 

"BITCH!!" 

"ASSHOLE!!"

"DUMB MOTHER FUCKER!!" 

"JACKASS!!" 

Indiana entered the living room and saw non-other than his idiotic best friend and boyfriend fighting on the carpet. For like... the 7th time this week? yeah. It's only Tuesday. He noticed N.Y eating popcorn and watching the two beat the living shit out of each other. Sometimes he really did hate the statehouse... This was one of those times. "BOYS!!" 

Ohio and Michigan both looked up at the tired and furious Indiana. "Indi!! I had no idea you were up!!" Ohio said quickly getting off Michigan and running over to hug him. Indiana pushed Ohio off him. "Apologise. Both of you, one for waking me up. And 2 fighting." Michigan got up and rolled his eyes. "Fine. Indiana, I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep. Ohio. I'm not sorry. Go fuck yourse-" A whole ass chair hit Michigan in the back of the head. Knocking the poor state out cold. "WHAT THE FUCK ALABAMA!?!" N.Y yelled. Alabama shrugged, stepping over the body carefully before hugging Ohio.

"Is he... dead?" Indi asks kicking Michigan's arm. "Hopefully." Ohio laughed. Indiana turned to his boyfriends. "You two... God, you two aggravate me sometimes... N.Y help me carry Michi here to his room." N.Y groaned and nodded. "Hey, we could-" 

"Alabama sweetie. You two have done enough." 

+Time skip+ 

"Do you think he's still mad at us...?" Ohio whispered, the two men were standing outside Indiana's room. Trying to apologize without getting their heads ripped off. Indi was kinda scary when he was mad. "Maybe. But I'm going in. If I die. I'm blaming you." Alabama said, kissing his partner's cheek. Ohio giggled a bit. "You think you're going in alone hentai man?" 

"You said you wouldn't bring that up again..." Alabama growled turning bright red. Ohio shrugged. "I lied." Alabama rolled his eyes. Of course, he did. The two men's hands intertwined as they slowly entered Indi's room. 

"Indi? Love? Ya still mad? We're sorry!" 

Indiana was laying in bed trying to go back to a peaceful sleep. "SSHHH!!" Ohio and Alabama climbed into Indiana's bed and snuggled up to him. "Honey...? Forgive us~" Ohio whined. Indiana groaned and grabbed a pillow buried his face in it. "Indi don't be like that come on~!" 

Alabama whimpered and nuzzled his face into Indiana's neck. Ohio climbed on top of Indiana and laid on top of him. "Honey..." The simps have been enabled, and they wanted cuddles and forgiveness-

"Ohio... Get off me." Indi mumbled trying to push him off. "But you're mad," Ohio murmured moving the pillow away from him. Alabama spooned Indiana, whimpered again softly. Indiana couldn't hide his smile anymore. "I can't be angry at you two, come here." Ohio laid beside Indiana with a big goofy smile. Indi placed a small kiss on his forehead, earning a jealous growl from Alabama. "Don't think I forgot you silly!" Indiana laughed, and he moved to kiss Alabama's cheek. 

Alabama grinned snuggling against Indiana more. "HEY SAVE SOME ROOM DICKHEAD!! I WANNA CUDDLE INDIANA!!" Ohio yelled. "SHUT THE FUCK UP OHIO!!" The two started arguing about who gets to cuddle Indi. He sighed, ya know. As much as these two may annoy him sometimes. He wouldn't change a damn thing about them.

Made this at 2 am on a Saturday. Only now do I post it because I forgot about it-