Another Texassippi thing but it's kids again because kids are cute ;w;

(rewatching some vids and reading some fanfics earlier. Remembered this existed. Wanted to write another one-)

Mississippi was bored. Nothing interesting was happening at all today, that and his twin brother, Alabama, was sick and had to stay home. Georgia was sleeping on his beanbag. And Florida is scary enough. That and he was probably already with Louie and D.C. So no one to play with. Or show the cool Flower he found.

Mississippi always had a thing for flowers. He just never talked about it, because well... No one really asked about it before. He hadn't known the name of it tho. A pretty white flower fading to a pink hue towards the center, and its yellow button-like pollen thingy. Or that's what he called them. But for Mississippi, he just loved this flower. A whole bunch of them grew where he lived but this one was his favorite. It was a lot prettier than the others, the white was more vibrant and overall just looked like he had been holding a silky flower. 

It was nice. 

This day was nice, everything was nice. As long as he had this little flower. He should be fine. Mississippi laid his head on his table, just staring at his flower. Should he give it some sort of name-?

"Hey, Miss!!" Mississippi turned to see Texas. Strange, he was just arguing with Oklahoma around five minutes ago. Why was he here? "Hello, Tex. What's up?" 

"Nothing much just wanted to talk to my favorite state!!" Texas says, placing his hand on the smaller state's hand. "O-oh... uhh... Thanks." Mississippi replies, his face changing to a red hue. "Ooooh~! That's a pretty Magnolia." So that's the name... Neat!

"Thanks, I see them all the time back home. I liked this one the best tho." Mississippi smiles. Texas takes the flower and looks at it for a minute. "Hey! Give it back Te-" Texas places the flower in the smaller state's hair. "I think I'm gonna call you that from now on. Ya know Mongolia." Mississippi's face turned redder than a field of roses. Quickly covering his face in his hands mumbling some random words. Texas giggles a bit. "You ok Magnolia~?" 

"Shut up!" 

"Pfft- What's wrong? Magnolia~" 

Mississippi punched Texas in the arm. Didn't move as his brain pleaded. His legs were as stubborn as him. And they wouldn't even move. Stupid things-

"Aww~! Magnolia, are you embarrassed~?" Mississippi glared daggers at Texas. "Can you like- Not!" Texas laughed and pulled Mississippi close to him. "No. I could not, not." Texas became amused. An angry and flustered Mississippi was a funny and adorable boy. That's mostly why Texas would pick on him. He was cute ok. 

Mississippi's face grew redder and redder. "L-Let go of me!" On one hand, Mississippi didn't like this whole teasing and touching thing, on the other hand, he was really comfortable. "I think your really cute Magnolia." Texas coos, lifting his chin. This was fun ok. "But I gotta go. Talk to you later hun." Texas got up and left Mississippi sitting in his chair. 

"Jerk..." Mississippi growls. He couldn't say he didn't like the nickname. But he couldn't say that Texas wasn't a cute guy. Wait...

WAIT A MINUTE- HE SAID HE WAS CUTE?!?

I just wanna say I like writing things with flowers. ;w;