Fine I did it

Alabama was locked away in his room, sobbing into his pillow, it hurt... It hurt so much...

His room looked like a mess, footballs, guns, blankets, his manga, all over the room. The spinning stopped but his headache never went away. He wasn't used to this stuff. Texas or Oklahoma would have just shrugged it off, but he rarely had tornadoes. Hurricanes, yeah that fine but a whole tornado?! Let alone multiple?!

He couldn't take it...

"Ala? Hun, you ok? Indiana and Ohio are worried about you..." Georgia knocked softly on his door. "GO AWAY!!"
Georgia cleared his throat, "how about no." He took out Alabama's room key, swiftly unlocking the door and stepping inside. "GEORGIA?! I SAID LEAVE!!"

"And I said no. And never raise your voice at me, now come here." Alabama whimpered and slowly got out of bed still clicking his pillow. He walked up to the former southerner and was immediately pulled into a hug. "We are going downstairs. You're going to talk to your worried boyfriends. And everything's gonna be ok. Do you understand?" Georgia let go of him.

Alabama nods weakly. Georgia wiped some of his tears and forces his son (Not really shush-) out of the comfort of his room. After finally getting him into the kitchen Georgia left. "ALA!! ARE YOU OK?!?!" Indiana rushed over to him cupping his cheeks. "Your eyes are all puffy!? Have you been crying!!" Ohio pointed out, suddenly grabbing and shaking the poor state.

"Aye! Aye! I-I'm fine guys. It's just a bad headache..." Indiana looked him dead in the eyes. "Liar."

"What?"

"You heard me!" Indiana had a hidden talent for reading people. Being able to fish a lie out of anyone.
"I'm not lying." Indiana placed both hands on his hips. "Let me see your room."
"Fine go ahead." Alabama was way too stubborn to realize he's letting Indiana see all his stuff thrown around. Not only that but his manga. Ohio and Indiana dragged Alabama back to his room.

"HOLY SHIT!" Ohio yelled looking at the mess. Did I forget to mention his ceiling fan had been hanging on by a thread? His ceiling fan was hanging on by a thread. Literally, It could fall at any moment. Indiana turned back to Alabama with one of those 'I fucking knew it' looks. "Damn Ala I didn't know you were into anime. More specifically some Hentai look-alike shit." Ohio roared with laughter dropping the book. "SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!! SHUT UP!!" Alabama yelled, his face flushed.

"Ala!" Indiana slapped the back of his head. "OW!!"
"Dirty horn dog!!" Ohio said, laughing harder.

+Time skip+

The three of them were all cuddling on the couch. Alabama was still in pain but pissed at Ohio for exposing his secret. Then again happy his boyfriends cared about him. Indiana kissed their foreheads softly. "I love you~"

"Well, I love you more than spaghetti man over there."

"Shut up Hentai bitch I love Indiana more."

"THE FUCK YOU SAY-"