Cali x Texas chapter but I don't have a name for it 👌

(👌= from now on in titles means smut time, thank me later-
Actually, no don't. Holy shit im sorry, this is shit
So is the drawing-;-;)

"Cali, could I speak to you for a second?" Texas asks the smaller state. "Oh, uhhh sure?" Cali gets up off the couch and walks with Texas into his bedroom. "Sooooooo, what's up?" Cali asked, it was odd for Texas to bring him anywhere.
"Shit... How do I- uhh..." Texas's face was a bright red. Texas looked at Cali again.

Why did he fall in love with his sworn enemy?
At least it wasn't Oklahoma or something. But...

California?

What was wrong with him?

Texas without warning pinned Cali to a wall. "W-WHAT THE-" Texas slammed his lips against his.

Holy shit.

Holy shit.

What the fuck.

What the fuck.

After a solid three minutes, Cali pulled away. "T-TEXAS!! THE FUCK!?!" Texas looked down. "D-did you not like it..."
Cali blushed. "Maybe I did... BUT SERIOUSLY?!?! THIS QUICK?!" Texas smiled a bit kissing him again. Carefully slipping his tongue into his mouth. "Mmh~"

"T-Texas~"

That set off the gun.

Texas threw California onto his bed in a swift movement. "Stay." Ok- seductive accent, that's uhhh new... He leaves the room to grab some lube. California obeyed but he was still really confused. Texas really liked him? He never would have thought his dumb crush would get him anywhere. Here he was about to get laid.

Nice-

Texas returned shortly after, placing the container on his nightstand. Texas licked his lips seductively, looking down at the state below. "Hello, Poppy~"
California moved away from Texas. What the hell kinda tone was that?! "T-Texas, I-i uhh..." Texas moved towards him, then biting his neck harshly. "Ow!"

"Sorry..."

Texas continued to suck and nibble on California's neck. Hearing the occasional gasp and moan from the other. Slowly he removed Cali's shirt, leaving a trail of kisses down his chest before reaching his belt. He began taking it off, "A-WAIT!" Cali yelled, Texas looked up at him. "What?"
California quickly started yanking Texas's shirt off grinding against him as he did.

Their lips locked together again. California tugging at Texas's pants as they persisted. "Don't tease me..." Texas groaned.
"Fine, fine you're no fun!" California took of the Texan's pants. "Damn- you're excited aren't you~," He said with a giggle, noticing the huge bulge Texas had.

"Hush. From now on no more speaking from you unless it's moaning, or I ask you something. Understand?" Cali smiled. "Yes sir~"
Texas quickly took off California's pants and to see them to the side, then quickly moving to his boxers. Texas removed his boxers and slowly he dipped his fingers in the lube. "Stretch or no stretch?" Texas asked himself.

Texas looked down at Cali and grinned. "No stretch, you should be fine." Texas rubbed the lube on his member, as Cali watched impatiently. "Please hurry-" Texas grabbed his neck. "Who told you to speak huh?"

"N-No one.."

"Exactly."

Texas finished and rather excitedly flipped the other around and entered California, a little too quick. The Californian man yelped in pain, it hurt a lot. "Oh! Sorry poppy~! I should let you adjust shouldn't I?" Texas laughed and waited a while for Cali to give him the go-ahead. As much as he just wanted to move.

"I-I think you're good~" California moaned softly. Texas began slowly moving in and out of him. Cali moaned, grabbing a pillow nearby him and barring his face in it.  Hoping that would silence some of it so the others wouldn't hear. Texas didn't seem to be pleased with that, snatching the pillow from him and tossing it onto the other side of the room. "B-but the others mig-Ah~"

"Couldn't give a rats ass on their options right now. This is for you and me." Texas whispered into his ear, picking up the pace. The Californian man's moans and gasps progressively grew louder.
"Damn, you're tight Poppy." Texas moaned. Then he hit the spot.

"TEXAS!!" California moaned, probably the loudest one he's heard. Texas grew more and more excited and started heavily thrusting into it. Hitting it again, and again, and again. "T-Texas! I-I'm gonna-" Cali came all over himself and the bedsheets, he groaned loudly. "Awwww cute~"

Texas kissed Cali's back, then he came in him. Texas pulled out and flopped next to California. "Fuck....." Cali whispered.
"That was amazing," Texas said finally stopping the accent. "S-shut up."
Texas rolled over and looked at his tired poppy. "You know you enjoyed it~"

"Whatever." California looked away from Texas, quickly falling asleep. "Night Poppy." Texas smiled and spooned him before passing out himself.

im so sorry again, take this as a peace offering. No cap didn't even wanna post this chapter-

 No cap didn't even wanna post this chapter-