Decepticons x Magical!Human!reader (Platonic)

Okay, so the thing is. Megatron really hates you. Or, actually, those words were too harsh. Megatron loved your personality, you calmed everyone on the Nemesis.

All of the Decepticons on the ship liked your personality, especially since you were good at listening to their problems, and you would listen for hours.

But the thing that Megatron hated, was that you were magical. You were what most humans would call a witch. You even had a broom that you could sit on while it was flying.

And although Knockout wasn't a fan, you had brought your cat with you. And last but not least, you had a wand. Some of your best friends on the ship were the Vehicons, Breakdown, Megatron (surprisingly), and to everyone's shock (and the Vehicons horror), Starscream.

The Vehicons had all agreed to keep you safe, as you were honestly their entire life line incase of happiness and the likes. The more recognizable Decepticons didn't exactly treat them well (Starscream I'm looking at you)

So they always made sure that at least one of them were near you, so they could keep you safe. The best way to describe their relationship with you would be a bunch of older brothers/grandparents.

As they had a tendency to take videos or pictures of you whenever you did something they considered cute, and then share it with the rest of the Vehicons.

You and Breakdown became instant buddies after you had arrived on the Nemesis. He thought your cat was adorable, and he was also the protective mother hen.

He had always been an advocate for the Vehicons, and was always nice to them whenever he could be so when he saw your friendship with the Vehicons bloom, he wanted to become besties.

But of course, you were his second best bestie, right after Knockout. (This was because Knockout threw a bit of a fit over you stealing his best friend) Though you didn't complain as you were understanding over the situation.

Megatron had taken a soft spot for you, as you were like a sparkling for him. Though he didn't like you at first, thinking of you as an annoyance, he gotten quite attached.

Which also makes him more worried whenever any kind of magical shenanigan happens. Like the time you accidentally set some of Shockwaves vials on fire. Megatron had to physically stop Shockwave from experimenting on you.

Or the time you flew to the roof of his throne room where you proceeded to make some fireworks with your wand, effectively scaring your broom, making it throw you off.

Megatron have had to learn emergency human first aid incase Knockout wasn't near, or he didn't know what he was doing. Although Megatron had made Knockout learn as much human emergency procedures, only because he wanted you safe.

Now, the 'con that none of them ever thought you would make friends with, Starscream. The seeker had loathed you at first, avoiding you like the pest.

You had tried to initiate conversation with him, but he wouldn't have it. So after a colossal failure, Megatron had accidentally broken his wing after he had become angry.

Starscream had hidden himself in a vacant room, as he felt embarrassed, needing some time for himself. You had honestly not known that he was in the room, so you weren't ready for the screeching that had almost ruptured your ears.

Starscream had proceeded to cuss you out, telling you to leave. But as expected, you hadn't. Instead you had gotten a sympathetic look, making your way closer to him on your broom.

He threatened with swatting you out of the air, though you knew that he wouldn't do so, as Megatron would actually hurt him badly, as revenge for him hurting you.

Without talking you had taken your wand out, mumbling a spell. His broken wing was mended back into its original shape, healing in the process.

He stared at his wing for a while, as the pain had faded before looking back at you, silent. He had motioned for you to come closer, holding you close, and let you talk to him.

The two of you had spent the rest of the day, talking. In the meantime everyone else had gotten worried as to where you were. No one found out about your talk with Starscream.

But it was a giant surprise for them when the two of you suddenly started talking and hanging out.