RB!Blades x Human!reader

It's quite short, though I hope you'll like it!

----

Blades was such an adorable dork, it was heart melting. Now, you weren't a member of the Burns, you and Blades had just gotten to know each other when you had both been trapped.

He had tried to rescue you, but it had gotten horribly wrong and the two of you had gotten stuck in a cave for hours. He had to reveal himself so that he could try to get you both out.

Afterwards, you came by the Burns' place a lot, to hang out with everyone there, though you also knew deep down that it was mostly for Blades.

It hadn't taken long before the Burns pretty much had adopted you into their family, and for Blades to confess his love for you. He had even made it romantic as he had asked for you to go on a flight with him.

It went pretty much like this: The two of you flying over gryffin rock, onto a lone cliff that overlooked the city. He had put you down on the soft grass before sitting down beside you.

"So, I wanted to tell you something." He pressed his index fingers together as he was embarrassed, especially when you looked up at him. "Yeah?"

"I'm not really that good with human customs, but I'm asking anyways-" He took a deep vent before turning to you. "Willyoubemysparkmate?"

You blanked for a moment, processing what he had said. You began chuckling softly, which made him even more nervous, and much more of a wreck.

"Oh no, did I do something wrong? Don't you want to? It's okay if you don't want to, of course!" You grabbed hold of his face, kissing it softly. "I would love to be your partner."

He stared a bit at you, shock clear in his optics. "You know what Sparkmate means?" You nodded your head softly. "Heatwave told me, taught me about some of your customs."

He seemed to become even more flustered and nervous. Let's just say that Dani had to take a lot of time to answer all of Blades' questions once the two of you got back.