MTMTE!Rodimus x Femme!reader

Woo, another one done. Getting closer to opening my requests again.

"I'm really happy that you decided to join me on the quest." You looked up at Rodimus from your position in his lap. You leaned back up against him before responding; "Of course you would be, I'm your conjux." You smirked slightly, intending to tease a bit.

Rodimus just chuckled before nuzzling his forehead into your shoulder. "I mean it. Even before we became conjux I appreciated you joining. You're amazing to be with, even as a friend." Your smirk became a soft smile as you kissed his neck cabling, lovingly.

"I know. I'm happy to have joined as well, if only to be able to meet you." He looked down at you with love clear in his optics. "How could I even be so lucky as to find you?" He held your waist a bit tighter, hoping to always keep you with him.

You didn't answer him, not with words at least. You answered by staying with him and even smushing your plating closer to him. You looked out of the window once more, optics glinting with stars.

You felt Rodimus' embrace tighten and then some kisses to your cheek plating. When he was about to kiss you again you turned your helm towards him, making sure your lips touched in a soft and sweet kiss.

When Rodimus pulled back he began staring into your optics with love and appreciation. You closed your own optics after a while, and leaned your helm on his chest, letting yourself rest. You felt his helm on your own before you went into recharge.

::: Rodimus' quarters :::

"Rodimus, are you in there?" Rewind knocked once more on the door before sighing. He didn't want to wait here any longer so instead he just opened the door and walked in, looking around. That's when he noticed you two.

He sneaked over, being as quiet as he possibly could be. He snickered softly as he took a picture before sending it to Chromedome with the message; 'Bring everyone!!' Which then let everyone be in the next situation.

Many bots had begun to crowd around the two of you. All of them being as quiet as they could be for a while. And when I mean for a while I mean until Whirl came barging in through the doors, plowing through everyone in the room, yelling; "I knew it!!!"

This got you to wake up though Rodimus, with pure luck, slept on. You rubbed your optics, clearing the shapes that was in your vision, to show you the likes of every 'bot you have ever gotten to know on the ship.

Ultra Magnus leaned down to look you in the optics, frown clear on his face. "So, you're the reason he's always late to everything?" Your face turned a slight blue as you became embarrassed. A small, almost non-existing smirk appeared on the enforcers lips.

You turned your helm away, hoping to see something else. A slightly red light that was emitted form Rewind made it known to you that he had been recording you and Rodimus. A shiver ran up your back struts at the creepy thought.

"So what, are you and flame cheeto together yet?!" While smashed his optics up into your faceplate, staring at you intensely. Everyone got into just as tense stances wanting to hear the answer. 

You gulped before nodding slowly. Whirl's arms shot up into the air. "You hear that?! They're together! They were faster than Tailgate and Cyclonus! You all owe me a drink at the bar!" Whirl then proceeded to walk to the door, no longer interested in the situation.

But right before walking out he turned back, looking at you once again. "We're going to talk later." And then SLAM. The door was closed. You thought that it was amazing that Rodimus woke from that but not from Whirls yelling. 

"I'm up!" He turned his helm to the left and then to the right, noticing everyone in the room. His shoulders fell slightly before muttering. "This is amazing." Rewind snickered, seeming all giddy all of a sudden.

You smiled softly, still embarrassed. "Please, can we have some alone time before we have to go back to work?" Everyone in the room groaned before reluctantly agreeing. "Alright, but Y/N? We also need to talk. I'm bringing Tailgate as well." 

You smiled nervously, not seeing a way out of it. Once everyone was out you turned back to Rodimus. "Guess our little secret is out." You nodded your helm bringing him closer. "I guess so. Though it doesn't seem that bad. Now I will be able to do this at the bar."

You brought him closer, kissing him deeply. You felt his arms snake around your waist, before he kissed back. "I love you."