TFP!Soundwave x Human!reader

Just a small little entry here that I decided to write. But holy cow, 1k? Damn man, thanks. As stated in the title requests are still open for anyone who wants to get something, and you guys who already asked for some you can still ask for more if you want. 

Alright enough about me squabbling, hope you'll like this small one-shot.

You looked up at Soundwave from your little perch on his desk. He was as always tapping away at the keyboard, getting work done like the good Decepticon he is. You narrowed your eyes a bit, studying his frame before looking down at the pictures that were showing on your phone.

You've always been a small fan of the creepypasta fandom, not because they actually were scary and definitely not because you wanted to date one. No, you thought it was funny as hell. But anyway, you had always been fascinated by the myth of the Slenderman.

Even more so after you met your then-new lover because you just couldn't strike off the similarity of the two. You glanced one more time up at your lover, only to find him staring at you. Or you thought but you couldn't tell because of the vizor.

You held your phone close to your body as you smiled nervously up at Soundwave. "Hey, Wavey, what'ya looking at?" You asked scooting as far back as you could until you reached the far wall. He leaned closer while sticking his digit into your personal space.

"Oh, you're staring at me, uh, why would you be staring at me?" You asked pressing your phone closer to yourself. His digit lowered slightly so it was pointing at your phone. "Oh my phone, what- what about it?" You began stuttering a bit. 

He pressed his pointy and thumb onto your phone before tugging it away, clearly showing the difference in strength between the two of you. "Hey!" He turned it on and looked at the pictures of the sightings.

His helm tilted a bit as a question mark appeared on his visor. You sighed before scooting back to the edge. "His name is Slenderman. He's a creepypasta. I was just interested in him because he looked so much like you!" You whined as you tried to cover your weird behavior.

He turned his visor back in your direction, his body a bit tense. You thought to yourself that looking at those pictures may not have been your best idea. Soundwave crushed your phone between his digits, letting you get a horrified expression, though you didn't get to complain since he picked you up and carried you off with him.

You already knew where the two of you were going since you knew the very well, his berth-room. Once inside he puts you down quite roughly on the berth before changing his size thanks to the mass displacement cog Shockwave had designed.

He walked over to you pretty ominously before wrapping his long slender arms around you, holding you tight. This is when it finally dawned on you. He was jealous, why? You didn't know, but you knew 100% that he was jealous, which you made clear to tease him with for the rest of the night, right up until you said something suggestive and he took you right then and there.